"Bullshit."

-AFTER YOUR NAP-
I woke up to the sound of banging at my door.

"Ugh who is it?"

"It me, come on we are going to be late to quidditch practice"

You go to check the time and see that it's a quarter pass four (4:15) and practice starts at 4:30.

"Come on hurry up and get ready" Brooke says as she walks though the door

"yeah yeah ok book"

You get up and change into your practice clothes and walk into your room to see Brooke asleep on your bed, you were going to wake her up until you got the great idea to pour water on her.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Well I had to wake up one way or another"

"And you couldn't just shake me to wake up?"

"What's the fun in that?"

"Whatever just give me a towel would you?"

"I guess"

You walked over to your bathroom and grabbed I towel then threw it at her.

"Aww thanks"

"Your welcome" you say as you have her a fake smile.

"Now hurry up we need to go"

"Ok let's go" she said as she threw the towel behind her

-MATTHEO-

After I left Brooke and y/n I went to the astronomy tower. After a couple of hours I saw people in the air, so maybe they weren't lying about quidditch after all, but there's was only one way to find out.

-Y/N-
At the end of practice we all gathered around in a circle, as the captain of the quidditch team gave us some pointer tips someone caught my eye-

"Ok and that's it for today everyone!"

"Y/n?" Brooke questioned

"mhm?"

"Are you ok?"

"Oh um yeah just thought I saw something but I think I was just seeing things, come on let's go change"

"Oh ok"

After you guys change you and Brooke walk out to the little corridor outside the locker room and at the end of the corridor was Mattheo, you were guessing he was waiting for Brooke and you so you guys could clean up the "mess" you guys made last night.

"About time you two finished up, come on"

"I'm sorry what?" Brooke questioned Mattheo

"Mhm?" He questioned back

"What do you mean come on?"

"Oh book don't tell me you forgot"

"Sorry to tell you but I did"

"Well let me remind you, y/n and you are supposed to clean my bathroom today."

"Haha and why is that?"

"Wow so you really were that drunk last night, well let me recap you and y/n did a shitty impersonation of me and Jacob, then you threw up in my bathroom and how can I forget to mention the most important part you kissed me last night."

"Bullshit."

"What was that y/n?"

"I said bullshit she never kissed you."