"Good girl"

As I pulled away from the kiss Blaise whispered something into my ear, "I hope that made it believable enough." I giggled and walked towards the stairs, I felt a pair of eyes on me the whole time.

After everyone made their way back to Blaise room we all sat down and acted like nothing ever happened.

"All I guess it's my turn now" I said in a low voice.

I examined the room my gaze fell upon Mattheo, but no I couldn't do him, there's nothing I could think of he said truth, or even dare. So I decided that I would ask Jacob.

"Jacob." I said letting out a huff.

He let out a whimper letting me know I had his attention. "Truth or Dare" I asked him already knowing he was going to say dare.

"Dare." He said confidently.

I already had the dare in mind, Jacob recently had developed a crush on Daphne Greengrass. She was a pretty well known girl around Hogwarts, she a slytherin, pureblood obviously, Jacobs parents wouldn't accept anyone else with a lower blood status, although he was a half-blood himself.

"Ok, I dare you to finally ask out that Daphne Greengrass girl."

Onyx and Blaise instantly turned over to look at Jacob.

"Wait Jacob you have a crush on her?" Blaise asks amused.

"What about it?" He said giving Zabini a glare.

"Oh nothing...it's just I may or may not have heard her and her sister Astoria talk about how hot you are  and I quote fuck you should've seen Jacob during quidditch practice." Onyx said biting her lip and twirling her hair around with her finger.

"Please never do that again Onyx" Jacob said as he stood up. Onyx rolled her eyes at comment. "Whatever" she said annoyed.

A few minutes later we had made it to Daphne's dorm, "no, no I'm not doing this shit." Jacob said trying to push pass Mattheo and Blaise. Onyx was laughing at him and that had caught his attention, "what are you laughing at?" He said unamused. "Haha nothing it's just that you are a being a pussy." She said with a straight face, "you know what fuck you I'm doing this." He said going up to Daphne's door.

We all waited impatiently until he finally knocked, we were all hid behind a corner wait for her to answer the door. A few seconds later we all had given up so we were all (expect Jacob) about to leave until we heard some voices.

"Oh um hey Jacob" Someone's voice spoke up. As soon as we heard her voice we all ran back to the corner we were hiding at. "Daphne hey um so I was wondering if maybe you can wanted to go on a date sometime? If that's ok with you." Jacob said with pure nervousness in his voice I guess you could say. "Oh my yes, yes I would love too,Jacob." She said with pure excitement in her voice. "Yes, yes ok um is Saturday at 7:00 pm an ok time for you." Jacob said in kinda shaky voice. "Yes it is a perfect time for me." She responded.

As she had replied we all peeked our heads at the to see them all smily. Honestly just the thought of them touching disgusted me, but the thought of them fucking is just much worst. As Jacob walked back to us I faked gagged, he saw that and rolled his eyes. As we all started to walk back to Zabini's dorm Mattheo had walked next to me and put his arm around me.

"What do you want Riddle?" I spat at him. "Oh princess is something bothering you?" he said giving me a fake pout. "Oh fuck off would you?" I said as I pushed his arm off from around me.

"Oh but what's the fun in that?" he whispered into my ear. I scoffed and walked away from him and the others, but of course he followed me. "So you're ignoring me now?" He shouted from across the corridor. "Yup that's the plan, and if you have a problem with that then go cry to your mummy" I shouted back at him.