"Not the way we play Riddle."

-THE NEXT DAY-

As I was walking to potions class, I got pulled aside to a empty corridor. My back pressed against their stomach I heard a masculine voice speak up. "I know what your doing Kai and it's not going to work". They had their hand up against my mouth so I couldn't speak. After they said that they apparated away. It didn't sound like Draco, or any of my friends. So who could it have been. I didn't give it much thought and honestly I didn't care, it was probably someone playing a joke.

As I walked back into the main corridor I hear someone call my name. As I turned around I see Brooke, and well she looked awful. She had tear stains running her face and dark circles under her eyes. I have to admit she looked like shit, as she walked towards me I was as preparing of the worst, but as she got closer she started crying, it looked like she was losing balance. But before she tumbled down I caught her. 

"oh my god are you ok?" I asked her. She scoffs as she gets up and cleans herself up, I realized she had changed her tone, what the fuck is wrong with her. "Of course I am you pathetic slut, do me a favor and stay the fuck away from me." She spat. I sighed and walked away, deep down I wished she hadn't said that she knew that her words would effect me but god damn she was bipolar.

-LATER THAT DAY-
As I entered the slytherin common room I see a blonde headed boy sitting on the couch. "Got a staring problem Kai?" He speaks in a harsh tone. "I'm sorry what?" I say confused.

He scoffs. "You heard me, you pathetic slut" He spat sitting up and walking towards me.

Wow twice in one day already.

"Yeah ok whatever Malfoy, fuck you." I told him as I walking up the stairs. As I reached for my doorknob someone spun me around, and well you guessed it, it was Draco. As he pinned me against the wall I felt him grab a hold of my neck. He rings were definitely going to leave marks.

"Who said you could walk away from me?" He hissed. I didn't respond, well it's not like I could, his hands were blocking my airway so it was now getting hard for me to breath. "Dr-Draco please let go o-of me" I tried to spit out.

He laughed "huh what was that?". But before I could get a word out there was a voice coming from down the hall.

"She said let go of her." As I tried turning my head I saw Blaise, onyx, and Jacob walking towards us, and right behind them was Riddle.

"So what are you deaf now? She said let her go"Blaise spat. But he didn't let go, he looked at them then back at me, but as he looked back at me his grip got tighter. This time they all took notice, before I realized Draco was on the floor while Blaise and Jacob were beating the shit of him.

As onyx runs to hug me tears start to flood my eyes, but I refuse to cry. So I laugh. Wow I look crazy.

"Oh god" I say with a smile and laughing. Onyx and Riddle just looks at me like if I were crazy, but it's fine. I suppose.

As I walk into my dorm I looked in the mirror and wipe off the tear that did manage to escape, after that I fix myself up just so I looks like I wasn't just slammed into a wall. As I go to cover the small bruises that Draco and his rings left the boys walk in.

"Well!? What happened with Draco!" Onyx questioned them. "Yeah right him...while let's just say he definitely learned his lesson". I scoffed "It's malfoy he will never learn his lesson".

Blaise chuckled and nodded. As his eyes made his way to my neck he saw the bruises Draco and his rings left on me. His eyes went wide which caused Jacob and Mattheo to look in my direction, Jacobs eyes also went wide, Mattheo didn't have a reaction, but Onyx. Onyx's reaction was probably the worst, she looked as if she was about to explode.