"Problem solved."

This chapter contains some sensitive mentions including: tw-body image, alcohol abuse, and sexual harassment. (ALL BODYS ARE BEAUTIFUL) if I left anything out please make sure to let me know. Happy reading <3

-THE NEXT DAY-
"So basically what you're telling me is that a rubber duck doesn't really have a function?!" He said shocked.  "Zabini please don't play dumb with me right now." Pansy had snapped at him.

"I'm not!" He said hastily.

I laughed as I hung myself off the couch the blood flowing to my head, I sat up as I heard someone open the common room door.

"What the fuck are you guys going on about? And why is she hanging up side down?"

As I tried to sit up straight I ended up falling down, I heard a chuckle come from behind me, I adjust my head to see Mattheo standing right above me.

I groan as I attempt to get up off the floor.

Mattheo had walked in-front of me and reached his hand out for me to grab, as he pulled me up I couldn't help but notice the stares Pansy and Blaise were giving us.

While me and Mattheo took a sit Pansy cleared her throat and spoke up, "So were did you guys run off to yesterday?" She said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Sorry what?" I said as I adjusted my posture while Mattheo just cleared his throat trying to not to answer the question.

"Well yeah since the both of you guys just disappeared on us." Blaise said before he took a sip of his water.

"Right yeah, well I went to the astronomy tower to study." In a somewhat of a shaky voice, I for one was not the best liar at times.

"Mhm." Pansy and Blaise said synchronized, while giving me a look letting me know that they truly didn't believe me.

"So what about you Riddle?" Pansy questioned him.

"I believe that my business is my business and therefore I shall not share it with you." He spat out.

Honestly we weren't surprised with his answer, throughout the last couple of days there had been a few close calls with him and almost getting into a few fights.

~~

After that awkward conversation I went up to my dorm, the time was 6:42pm and I had to be ready by 8:00pm for the slytherin party that we usually throw in the common room.

As I slid on my black silk dress trying to avoid hitting my curls I heard a knock at my door. "I'll be right there" I yelled from across the room. As I admired my curves in my mirror I now truly realize why everyone wanted my body I mean not to toot my own horn but shit I had some good sized hips and boobs not to mention my waist. Ok ok stop fancying yourself and get the door. I scoff at my myself think on how crazy I was, sure it wasn't a bad thing to remind yourself your beautiful but for me it was I was always told that I was ugly by my mother so I never really liked my body.

I opened my door to see Draco standing there to my surprise.

"What do you need Malfoy?"

"Look I just came here to apologize, I honestly don't know what came over me yesterday."

I gave him a small sigh and pulled him into a hug. The only thing I truly hated about myself is that I forgive people to easily. Pansy had always told me I need to stop that but I couldn't, I have always hated the thought of being on bad terms with someone.

"Thank you y/n." Draco said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Of course, now would you please be a doll and put this in my hair." I said holding up a bobby pin.