~Chapter 1~Oh Dreammm~

~3rd Person~
"DREAM!"
George yelled.
Him, Dream, Badboyhalo, and Sapnap were doing another Manhunt video.
Dream had mostly Iron armor and a Diamond chest plate. He has kills Bad and Sapnap leaving George alone with dream and all of their stuff. Dream was chasing George around the stronghold while Sapnap and Bad attempted to return to help George.
Dream loved doing the manhunts with them, Sadly Antfrost wasn't able to join them that day due to him being sick, none the less it was fun chasing down his friends while they were screaming.
George dug a small hole, blocked himself in the shifted.
"George where are you?"
Dream said trying not burst out laughing.
"DREAM DREAM, GO AWAY DREAM."
George shouted eating some steak to heal up.
Dream hears the munching noises from the wall and started digging to where George was.
"George-"
"NOOOOOOOO"
George screamed so loud his microphone started to cut out.
"GEORGE RUN RUN RUN."
Sapnap shouted telling Bad to hurry up.
"I CANT."
Dream sprinted towards George and then.
—~—~—
Dreams computer shut off.
All of the lights shut off in his house. Dream had recently moved out from his family's house  to one of his own in Orlando. Of course he brought Patches with. He could hear a small meow from another room in his house. He quickly went on his alt discord account on his phone in the group chat properly named "Manhunt"
Dream: Hey guys sorry my power just went out lol
George: Really? Shitty timing for that to happen.
Bad: Wait everything went off? O-o
Dream: Yeah
George: That sucks, for the video should we just pretend to go where we left off?
Sapnap: Dude that we be awkward after- we just just try again and make a bloopers video or smth
Dream: alright. Well I'm gonna see what's up. See you later guys.
George: Bye!
Sapnap: peace
Bad: Goodbye dream :)

Dream shut his phone off and put it down on his desk. Patches came in his room and gave another meow.
"Don't worry it's just a little dark, I'll fix it ok?"
Patches didn't say anything, they are a cat.
Dream got up stretching hopefully not hitting anything in his room on accident.
"Ok, lights out, uhm."
He hadn't been in his new home for more then a few months, he wasent sure what to do.
He didn't own a generator so they were out.
Dream went to his window bye the front door of his house and looked outside, the entire neighborhood was out based on all the dark houses.
Dream went back to his room and grabbed his phone. Thankfully he kept it plugged in during the manhunt so it was 100% charged. He checked the local news.

BREAKING NEWS
Sorry to interrupt our normal broadcast put all of city's power has gone out. Thankfully we are able to broadcast with our generator but for those who don't have one or are unable to get power, please go to a friends house or a hotel. The power is predicted to not come on for At least a week, also-

Dream turned off his phone.
"Greatttttt."
Dream shoved his phone in his pocket and made his way to the kitchen. Thankfully he had a gas shove, and also a gas fire place but other than that everything else relied on power.
He went over to turn on the fire place and sat in front of it warming up. Even with a creeper hoodie he hadn't realized how cold it had gotten. They had deadly summers, and meh winters. But to him it was cold. Dream once again grabbed out his phone to message everyone.
"Manhunt"
Dream: Hey guys.
Bad: OwO?
Dream: just got news that power won't come back on for Atleast a week :/
Sapnap: really? That sucks. L
Bad: Sapnap >:|
Sapnap: sorry sorry... F
George: so what are you gonna do?

Dream thought to himself for a minute, he thought like his life depended on it only to reply.

Dream: Dunno.
Sapnap: Dude I just had the best idea...

687 words :D
Scroll to keep reading U-U