~Chapter 13~Behind Locked Doors~

Geogre shoved his own phone in his pocket and sat down.
"Ok I'm sitting now what?"
"I just wanted you to sit with me!"
Said happily geogre blushed as he proceed to say.
"Really dream, we were just sitting on the bench outside."
"I know!"
The two of their knees were touching as if he was in grade school sharing what he learned about the classes reading book. Though a pain he liked that memory.
Dream just smiled and looked around everyonce in awhile.
It was very awkward. For years forced to stare at a green blob on a screen and now forced to stare at the person behind that green blob.
Meanwhile Dream on the hand was furiously looking around. Not just because he felt George's eyes burn his skin but also for a key to unlock the door. He sighed as it was unlikely the door would lock from the inside and looked at George back.
Geogre akwardly waved at dream and the two do them looked away from each other.
"You know..."
Dream looked at George.
"I'm glad to agreed to show your face to us in person, to hang out and all of that."
What was he talking about?
"Yeah me too, well I already know what YOU look like just better in person I'd say."
"Same here, much more hand ones then a green blob with a smiley face."
The two of them laughed.
"I should of arrived in a green screen suit and used paint to draw that."
"Pffft- if you came like that I might have booked a ticket back right then and there!"
"You wouldn't!"
"Maybe I would of!"
"Well then I'm glad I didn't!"
"Yeah! When I saw this talk stranger with a white mask I was super confused at first- if I had known it was you I would ripped it off then!"
"Security would of taken you in if they saw that without and context."
"Sure but it would be worth it!"
The tension from the room rised as they started normal conversation not even acknowledging the buzzing from dreams phone. They hadn't even realized how much time had passed.
"And hw tried to get the frog out but it just wouldn't come out!"
Geogre hit his head on the door laughing.
"Why did you try to eat it in the first place!?"
"I thought it look like candy!"
"The only candy I knwo would be you, much tastier then a frog-"
The laughing had quickly stopped as the two of them had realized what geogre said.
"Uhhh-"
"I SAID NOTHING YOU HEARD NOTHING I WAS JUST LAUGHING AND-"
Dream started wheezing at geogre freaking out.
While geogre kept explaining that he didn't mean it dream wasent paying attention.
Dreams head hit soemthing behind his causing a wave of tools to fall down ontop of the two. Thankfully nothing to heavy or harmful but a giant tool box ontop made it hard to life up.
Dream was still giggling but asked geogre if he was ok.
Geogre had went quiet but nodded. It positioned Dream laying ontop of geogre in a uncomfortable position.
"Can you move dream?"
"Yeah sorry haha!"
Dream attempted to stand up but the tool ontop of the two weighed him down to much.
"I can't- it's to heavy-"
Geogre sighed before saying.
"First stuck in our own house, then this closet, and now underneath you, what next we get stuck in a swimming pool?"
Dream had laughed again.
Geogre shivered. Because of how close they were he could feel his chest expand and his heart beat. Geogre didn't want to admit but he felt embrassed.
Dream gave up trying to stand and just flopped down still laughing his head on George's chest.
Geogre just let him go on until he ran out of breath.
Dream finally stopped laughing after about 5 minutes. He turned his head upwards to look at geogre.
"Hi."
"Hi."
"Hey geogre."
"Uhh yeah?"
Dreams started to move his hand up to the base of George's hoodie, geogre got really confused and his face had flushed into rose colored red.
Dream grabbed his hoodies string and closed George's hoodie around his face.
"Dream!"
Geogre was unable to move his hands to pull Dreams away from his face leaving geogre squirming asked Dream to free him.
746 words
Help- author has no idea how to climax the story (sorry this thing is really bad why are you still reading?)