~Chapter 12~Fish In A Bucket~

It was the next day already. They made their way to the Aquarium bye walking due to it being nit to far.
A big sign above them read:
THE SEA ABOVE AQUARIUM
Didnt make any sense but hey fish were fish.
The tickets were baught while you were there so they purchased three adult tickets. The person at the ticket stand though geogre was a child which caused Dream and Sapnap to burst out laughing.
"I'm not that short!"
Dream and sapnap ignored him still laughing while walking to the front entrance as geogre followed agravated at the two.
A few steps in and there was an over head take full of colorful and tropical fish. Aquariums were always dark but it was so cool to see the tanks that had lights on them. It's created a nice feeling around them. They kept on walking the cellinn lined with reality statutes of whales and sharks.
The first exhibit was mostly just fresh water fish, it was small but made sense due to Aquariums showing the more colorful salt water fish. Before moving onto to the next exhibit Dream took a picture of a rainbow trout and sent it to the Manhutn group chat.
MAN HUNT
Dream: *insert image* fish in a bucket
Badboyhalo: >:O
Dream showed it to sapnap and geogre and they laughed.
They went through a long tunnel that went striaght through a tank with sharks. Geogre was intimidated bye a shark that kept following the group as they walked through. The next are was whales, penguins, and seals.
Mostly animals from those areas. The area itself was colder causing Dream to shiver.
"Guys! Guys! Look!"
Sapnap called to dream and geogre unaware that he had walked to a seal exhibit next to them. They went over and looked at sapnap pointing at the seal.
"Ok ok guys check this out."
Sapnap started bopping back and forth and seat followed him attempting to do the same.
Dream took a video while geogre covered his mouth laughing at how ridiculous this was.
After this encounter they kept on their journey. Half way through Sapnap needed to use the restroom so as he left to hunt one down Dream and George took a seat on a bench after getting some drinks.
Dream and George watched the video of sapnap and the seal again posting it on Gregory's twitter.
"Twitters gonna love this-"
George proceeded to drop his phone to the ground it sliding into the open janitors room next to them.
"George how on earth-"
"Why did it slide so far- hold on let me get it-"
George felt slightly off out picking up his phone due to it being in the dark small room that he technically not allowed in.
While George tried to shuffle through the various items attempting to find his phone dream stood up behind him flipping on a light switch.
"Wouldn't this be easier?"
Dream stated proud for an Irrelevant reason.
"Yeah yeah whatever, thanks I guess."
George said attempting to kick Dreams foot but missing due to the fact he was also trying to find his phone.
"Oh here it is!"
It had slid behind a broom. George's hand encountered spider webs. He quickly grabbed his phone shaking them off.
"What?"
Dream asked.
"Spider webs, when was the last time anyone was in here?"
They both shrugged as George stood back up. As they walked back towards the door.
"Hey be careful-"
Dream and George's eyes were met with the back of a small girl falling into the door causing it to shut. The two of them flinch Ed not only from the door right in their face but do to the girls scream.
Outside the door was quiet mumbling of parents telling their child to be careful before walking away.
"Did they not see us?"
Dream asked looking down at George.
Again shrugging followed bye them opening the door.
Click.
"Oh not this again-"
"What's wrong dream?"
"The doors locked-"
George and Dream looked at each other before banging on the door.
"Hey someone let us out we are stuck!"
They kept shouting but the noise of people outside muffled them.
"Could you text sapnap?"
George asked.
Dream perked up as he grabbed out his phone quickly typing to sapnap that they had gotten stuck in a closet.
....
No response.
"Anything?"
"He didn't even read my text-"
George put his hand to his head and sighed.
"That dude had better be taking the biggest shit of life he's not going to respond to us-"
Dream snorted at the comment.
He proceed to sit down in the already cramped room patting his hand informs of him implying George to sit down.
"You want me to sit?"
Dream nodded.
"Why?"
"Just sit George."
802 words
Ohhhh boyyy