~Chapter 17~So uh- Hi?~

Dream snapped out of it and blushed slightly rubbing the back of his head.
"I uhh- sorry."
His words also snapped George out of it as well him becoming a member of the blushing club.
"No it's- it's fine."
The both stayed there for a mintue before George spoke up.
"How is your shoulder?"
Dream looked confused.
"What do you mean?"
George pushed dream slightly off him leave the two of them sitting up.
George slid dreams hoodie off of him and pulled up the short sleeve of the t-shirt he was wear pointing to the slightly red-ish bandage around his arm.
"Oh yeah- I forgot about that."
Dream said chuckling.
"Wait you- haven't changed the bandage or anything?"
George asked looking slightly concerned
"I uh, was is supposed to?"
George sighed as he stood up and walked off returning with the same first aid kit as before.
"Shirt please."
He said holding his hand out at dream.
"Why? Cause you want to see my body?"
George angrily blushed.
"No dumbass! So I change your bandages!"
Dream wheezed as he threw off his shirt and turnned his shoulder towards George.
"There you happy now?"
"Yeah yeah whatever."
George carefully unwrapped the bandages from his shoulder, he threw them aside onto a small coffee table, he used some liquid out a bottle on the cut cleaning it before going to get another bandage.
"Ouch- that hurts George."
"Oh stop being a baby!."
While George began to wrap dreams shoulder back up he saw one of the places he had nibbled on George's shoulder had already started to slightly bruise. He felt a little second hand embrassment on how they just breezed over that. He poked the little bruise. George flinched.
"Ow! Hey no fair!"
"I just poked you! Who's the baby now!"
Dream said laughing as George finished wrapping up dreams shoulder.
"I- uh- what ever you idiot!"
Dream started wheezing at George realizing him defeat. George attempted to stand to return the first aid kit to its original spot but dream grabbed him from the waist pulling George back into the couch falling into him.
George scream as he thought originally he was falling.
"Dream!"
George shouted at him while Dream hugged him from behind shoving his face into the crook of George's neck laughing his guts out.
George flinched slightly. The feeling of Dreams warm breath and his heart beat from behind him felt weird.
George turned his head and used his hands to push dreams head away from him.
"Hey! Stop that tickles!"
Dream on the other hand didn't move his head and kept on laughing at George's attempts to free himself.
Dream lifted his head up a little into George ears and whispered.
"What are you embarrassed George?"
George felt a king shiver go up his fine as he quietly stuttered out.
"N-no I am not embarrassed!"
Dream chuckled and landed his head back to its original spot on George.
George went limp as he gave up.
George was indeed very embarrassed bye his position.
Dream unearth him. George himself onto of his lap while he still had not put his shirt back on. Dream chuckling while holding him close to his chest.
Embarrassed sure but could he say he was uncomfortable? No, not really.
The complete opposite.
"Hey Dream?"
George said slightly serious.
"Hehe, yeah?"
"What uh, what does this...make us?"
The last words were a bit quieter. Dream used his hand to turn George's face to his.
"Well what do you want this to mean?"
George tried to turn his head away but Dream kept his facing him.
"Well I just assumed- we were like uh-"
George was scrambling his words.
Dream knew what he was trying to say. He understood but he wanted George to say it first.
"Cmon tell me gogy."
Dream snickered as George scrunched his nose at the assumed 'complement' that Dream gave.
"I don't know- like uhh dating or Something..."
Dream snorted as he let go of his face.
"Ding ding ding we have a winner folks."
George gave a defeated sigh at Dream childish response.
"Just say yes you idiot."
"Most positively!"
George acted offended.
"Just say yes."
"Fine fine, yes. You happy gogy?"
"Yeah, I guess I am."

716 words
:)