~Chapter 2~Well thats..~

Sapnap: hehehehe
George: Mind Sharing?
Sapnap: ok ok ok let me type it
...
Sapnap: what is we all met up somewhere! Me and Dream have already seen each other and it would be fun right?
George: yeah that would be cool but dream hasn't shown his face yet.
Dream: Let's do it

Dreams fingers were typing faster then his mind could think. This was a perfect excuse just to have all of them meet up.

George: really?
Dream: yeah it would be fun
Sapnap: Yessss let's goo
Sapnap them sent a link to an entire plan, it had four plane tickets linked to it along with a rentable house in Phoenix Arizona.
George: what the- when did you make this?
Sapnap: listen I have been planning it for A LONG Time
Dream: Omg sapnap- what did I expect

So they discussed plans and such. Bad stated he wouldn't be able to make it because he was doing something similar with skeppy somewhere else. The three of them teased him about liking skeppy before he went offline.

For the rest of the day the three of them made plans. They ended up renting a different house in the same area. A one story house with a hot tub and pool. It had three bed rooms. On of the room had two beds for some reason. And had fun stuff to do in the area.
Even though George and Dream said they would buy their own tickets sapnap said he had already gotten theirs.
Dreams Neighbor said they would watches patches for him. The neighbors weren't a fan of dream but loved his cat. Dream could hear them binging his manhunts unaware that he, himself was dream.
Dream spent his time packing and then went to bed.
He couldn't admit that he was a little nervous to meet them. Or more so George. He had met sapnap. He really wanted to see George. Or George to see him.

The Next morning after leaving patches with the neighbor he took him car and drive himself to the airport. He made sure to wear almost completely Blue so George could find him easier in the crowd. Before hopping on his flight he let sapnap and George know. He hated flying on airplanes. Thankfully the person he had to sit with sat on the outside and there was nobody in the middle. But that didn't help that he was next to the window.
The plane landed safely but still left Dream a little Jet Lagged. He turned off airplane mode to be overthrown in messages between sapnap and George. George's plane landed about an hour ago while sapnap had landed but hadn't gotten off yet due to being sat close to the back.
Dream: Hey I'm Here
Sapnap: Luckyyy I'm stuck
George: yeah wah wah sapnap, I'm in front of the luggage area.

Dream started to walk towards that area making sure he had everything. He felt like he was sweating. Dream wasn't really a fan of the way he looked. That was one big reason he never showed his face.
"Oh wait!"
Dream quickly scooted to the side of the air port letting go of his suitcase and taking off his backpack, he had kept a white smiling mask in his bag to put on when he saw George. He thought it would be funny. He quickly put it on thankfully able to see through the small eye holes and continued onward to the luggage.
Every step he took felt heavy. He didn't feel this nervous when meeting sapnap. All the people and noise around his slowly went quiet as there he was. He saw George starting at his phone giggling every-once in a while. He knew that George, that George was right there.
He giggled to himself nervously before taking a breath and went closer and closer to George.
"Uhh Hey George."

653 Words
Hello :)