~Chapter 16~A"Normal" Reaction~

Authors Note: Theres a NSFW warning for this chapter! Also sorry if it's not all that good. Enjoy!

The clock had flown bye. Movie after movie it had begun to get late. As the sky turned a black color the only light shinning from the moon the two of them had grown tired. Surprisingly George had adapted more to the time zones and wasn't as tired. Dream on the other hand grew into Middle school girl at a sleepover ready to commit a crime kinda thing. In other words he's was drowsy.
Instead of admitting it he wrapped his hands around George saying nothing but.
"I'm tired."
George snickered as he put his hand in dreams head.
"What does Dream want cuddles?"
George replied in a tone as if he were speaking to a dog.
Dream responded with a small nodded followed by a short hum. George didn't expect dream to say yes but then again. It's dream.
He lowered dream onto of him as he himself slid back on the couch dream cuddling into George now.
George was petting dreams head unsure of what he should of done with his hands. One of the movies they were previously watching had ended and George was unable to reach the remote.
"Dream I can't reach the remote-"
Dream hugged him tighter with a small grunt.
"Dream please?"
"No, plus your better to watch then a movie."
Huh?"
Dream turned his head out of George's chest and just looked at him.
George blushed as dreams eyelids were barley staying open gazing at him.
"Hehe your pretty."
He whispered.
"D-Dream you should go to bed-"
"Your really nice."
"Dream come on that's enough-"
"And cute."
"Dream I-"
"And short-"
"You could of skipped the last part!"
"No, it's important too."
George took his hand that was draped off of the couch along with the one rested on dreams head using the two of them to cover his face.
"Dream stop it-"
"I like you George."
George peaked an eye out of the hands cupping his own face.
What did he just say?
"Dream-?"
"I like you George."
He repeated. Dream wasn't sure of what he was saying ether. But if any time was good, now was perfect.
George was unsure of what to say. Sure he also kinda liked Dream- but- and also- just what? What should he have done?
George took a deep breath.
Was this the right thing to do?
"I guess I uhh, I like you too?"
Dream drowsily chuckled.
"I know."
He scooted up placing a single kiss on top of George's forehead.
Dream had moved George's hand onto his back as to see him better.
George looked like one of the blushes in the make up isle at Sephora because he was bright red. Dream placed another kiss on his cheek, then the other cheek, and then-
"Dream I uhh- if your going to ehh k-kiss me you click At least do it right."
George was stuttering through his words pausing in between for little "uhs." And "ums."
Dream giggled at George's embarrassment before kissing him on the lips. They were soft. George's face in general was soft. He shaved often and had no intention of growing a beard.
Dream moved on e of his hands to George's shoulder and the other cupping his face.
George felt rushed but at the same time was happy with himself and with dream.
It started of with soft kisses until Dream smart to move downwards to kiss George's neck. Mush like his face soft and bright. George just quietly sat back flinching everyone in awhile.
They had known each other for years. Doing this felt normal in a way. Soft kissing turned more into licks and little nibbles leaving tiny tiny marks along George's neck as if they were strung onto a necklace. George would gasp or let little eeps out trying to remain silent.
Dream stopped for a moment and looked down at George as he slightly sat up. The way he and George looked at each other was almost identical to the way they did after slipping at the lake. Eyes locked, mouths slightly open. Minus the water or course the feeling replaced what ever tension there was and sliced right through it. Nice and Clean
723 words
Oh wow (≧∇≦)