𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢'𝐬 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 | ɪᴛᴀᴅᴏʀɪ ʏ.

⇗ RoseRozzza ⇖

RoseRozzza

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

DEATH AWAITS YOU in Gojo Satoru's room.

Mountains of heaping paper tower over your head, sitting in precarious piles on your sensei's desk. Gojo peeks at your expression from behind all the piles.

"So! I'll leave all this to you, alright (Y/N)?" he grins. You have half a mind not to shove all the papers off the desk. An involuntary twitch of your eye reveals your true vexation.

One day. I swear that one day, one day I'll just...

Switch his shampoo out with piss.

He stands from the seat behind the paper-strewn desk. Directs you toward his seat with a great, beaming smile smothered all over his face. You fall into the seat with an expression of wide-eyed horror. Your face is the only part of you that still continues to function.

"Good luck, my little student!" Gojo calls on his way out, sweeping down into a grand bow just before he steps out the door. Your gaze remains fixed with dread on each mountain of paperwork.

"Does he seriously expect me to do this at five in the morning?" you mutter to yourself, alone in his room now. "I've only been awake ten minutes..."

With a sigh, you straighten your spine and get to work with a brain that still remains half-asleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"BROUGHT YOU BREAKFAST, LITTLE (Y/N)!" declares a loud voice from outside the door. "AND BACKUP!"

You glance up from the sheet of paper before you, startled by the shout. A half-finished scrawl of a signature streaks across the paper in a messy line. You frown. Dude really has made it his mission to scare the shit out of you 25/8.

"What sort of backup? Nanami-san would be a great help." You cap the writing end of your pen closed. "Did you—"

Ah. Shit.

Sometimes this guy really makes you wonder whether or not he is, along with being The Strongest, some sort of psychic.

Yuji stands at the door with Gojo at his back. Yuji rubs tired eyes free of sleep. It is only 5:45 a.m.

"Oh, g'morning (Y/N)," Yuji greets in a sleepy mumble. He smiles at you.

"Morning Yuji," you reply. "Gojo-sensei, did you tell him what it is we have to do?"

"Ah. Uh... well, I figured you could tell him yourself, (Y/N)!" Gojo conceals a snigger. "You and Yuji also need to do a little bit of bonding. I noticed you two haven't been..." He taps the tips of two fingers together several times. "Talking to each other, lately. So do make sure to thank me after this!"

Gojo bounces out of the room. You rub your aching temples. Breathe out another exasperated sigh. That coming from the man who extorts you using verbal ammunition.

I'll tell Yuji you like him if you don't do this! His words echo in your ears as you stare up at Yuji from your seat.

"So uh—what do we have to do, (Y/N)?"

"Sit your ass over here and edit incorrect points on our beloved sensei's report. There will be many." You slap a finger down onto a bunch of words on one paper as Yuji seats himself on a spare chair next to you. "See? Already found one, and it's only the opening statement."

"Oh. Yeah. So wrong," Yuji agrees, stepping over the boundaries of friendly alacrity. He can see no grammatical errors, no spelling errors, nothing. It is likely he'll breeze through every paper without seeing a single error because he knows next to nothing about writing.

"Good luck." You slide a heap of paper over to his side of the desk. "After finishing these two piles, we can both have breakfast. Just tell me if you need a little help with that."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My brain is barely functioning, Yuji remarks through a dizzy haze. I need pizzaaaaa...

"Yuji? Yuji! Oh my god, you're drooling all over the reports!"

He snaps his head up from a now saliva-stained sheet of white cellulose pulp. It is damp in the center with a wet spot of drool.

"I'm sorry!" he says immediately at your horrified expression. "I'm so sorry!"

He blinks in surprise as you hunch over the desk in a loud fit of laughter.

"No, no! We can use this as a weapon," you say with a dangerous glint in your eyes. You raise the paper in the air by one of its more unsullied corners. "Just have to preserve the moisture!"

You lean on him as another stomach-clenching bout of laughter escapes you. Clutch his shoulder for support as you hunker down over his side of the desk. He hiccups out a giggle before finally submitting to the laughter and bending over to rest his face on your back as you cackle together. One of his hands begins slapping the wooden table while another curls his fingers into your shirt.

"Yuji, Yuji! Keep laughing! We need to get more samples on this thing!"

"Extension."

"Wait—WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK?! SUKUNA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE—? OH MY GOD YEAH, KEEP GOING! HERE, ON THIS SIDE TOO!"