𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 | ꜱᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏꜱ

HOW GOJO SATORU, NANAMI KENTO, AND FUSHIGUROTOJI WOULD ACT AS YOUR BEST FRIEND

TOJI WOULD ACT AS YOUR BEST FRIEND.

╭─────────╮

GOJO SATORU

╰─────────╯

- Gojo may not be very loyal as your boyfriend, but he would definitely be one among your most loyal friends.

- Whenever you're sitting down at some place, literally anywhere, be it at a cafe or some stone ledge, he'll let you lean back into him.

- Gojo is tall, and he's somehow always so warm, so treating him as a platonic cuddle buddy would be so nice.

- So imagine you're exhausted from a long day and you find this stout little ledge to rest on. Gojo would sit down with you there. 

- You could lean onto him, press your head into his shoulder and Gojo would actually feel very relaxed to have someone he trusts and holds dear next to him. 

- Knowing that one of his closest friends is safe calms him to an impossible degree. He knows he's lost too many already.

- And if the day has been too long, he'll let you sleep on his shoulder. Let you enjoy having a little power nap while ignoring the little line of drool that will wet his uniform.

- Hip to hip, your head to his shoulder, it does not feel as romantically intimate as it could be, but he loves that you're here with him all the same. He's always been scared of losing his friends, no matter how well he hides it.

- So he'll keep you warm as you nap on his shoulder. 

- PARTING FROM OUR ANGSTIER PARTS... Gojo would be the best hype-man. 

- You wearing one of the hottest outfits known to humankind? Well, expect something like this from Gojo: "THAT'S MY FUCKING BESTIE! YOU SEE THEM? YOU SEE THEM? LOOK AT THEM! LOOK! YOU AREN'T! LOOKING!"

- You have a crush on someone? He'll get very close with them and tell them all the good things about you.

- If you like someone from the school it'll be even worse for you. He would blatantly skip missions just to set your crush up with you as your partner. 

- Gojo would be a great, awesome, amazing BFF and you cannot tell me otherwise.

╭─────────╮

NANAMI KENTO

╰─────────╯

- Nanami as your friend would just be. Aw.

- He would be the most attentive friend out there.

- You just come back from a mission, hair and clothes a mess, face streaked with blood? He'll let you use his handkerchief to wipe the mess off. And he'll fetch some bandages for you if you need it.