𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏 | ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ ᴋ. / ᴜᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ

WARNING: EXPLICIT SMUT

A/N: SNEAK PEEK TO ANOTHER BOOK I'M MAKING.
TITLE IS CLOSET SIMP.
YEA. Y'ALLS KNOW THE DRILL. IT'S SIMPING TIME.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

HEAT RISES FROM water pouring from the showerhead above, while a different sort of heat fans from your panting mouth.

But your body is warmer than anything else.

Nanami pulls you closer to him by the bottom of your curved ass. His entire body is wet. Though his fingers are slick with something different.

His eyes are open. He watches with the relaxed, lidded gaze of a sneaking predator. Listens to your moans with the ears of a panther.

He slides his tongue further into your mouth. You are wet against his chest. Pressed into him with his arms clutching you in a snake-like vise. Body naked. Blushing red all over.

You are the most appetizing prey he has ever feasted on.

Nanami kisses you until you can barely breathe through the hot steam rising into your nostrils and the water that has begun to drown you. He is a devilish predator gorging on snatched prey. Diving his tongue between your lips then sliding it out ever so slowly to let it warm the hot flesh of your neck. His teeth aid him in tasting every part of the sumptuous little meal he has, one made of quivering flesh and breathy moans of his name. He bruises you with his incisors. You squeeze his shoulders with each nip, tossing your head back to let him devour you further.

You say his name again, "Nanami... please..."

"What is it, darling?" he says. "Use your words."

"I just—ah!" You tremble, your thighs shaking around his hand. He thrusts three of his fingers into your hole. Diverts your attention from your words because he wants to play a little more.

Nanami slides his fingers out just as quickly as he slipped them inside you. Holds your hip to lead you to the wet shower wall. Your back touches the wall. You watch as his body follows yours to pin you to the cold tile. Every muscle bulges and ripples with his movements.

"Apologies, my love," he says softly. Gets a thigh between your legs and smirks ever so slightly as you rut once into the thick muscle of his leg. "What were you saying?"

"I need you inside me," you whine, grabbing hold of his shoulders to rut in slow, seductive motions on his thigh. A lovely sigh escapes him as he feels your hole clench on his thigh.

"How badly do you want it?" he asks. "You're going to have to deserve it."

You frown with palpable discontent. Then you pounce on him.