𝐁𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 | ᴛᴏᴊɪ ꜰ. [ᴍ]

CW: Daddy kink, phone sex, oral sex

TOJI STARES AT his phone screen with a laughing gleam in his eyes.

"You know exactly what you're doing, don't you?" he breathes out as you angle your phone to give him a better view of the special, personal show.

"If it can get you over here," you murmur, "Then I'll just keep doing it."

Your hand plays at the gleaming hem of red silk that hugs your figure. It's loose around your legs. The darkness of your room leaves much to Toji's... wild imagination. His eyes stray from the hand that slides between your open legs to focus on your face. He grunts as your brows furrow and your mouth falls open in a soft moan.

"You thinking of my hand between your thighs?" He chuckles, in a slight daze as you whine, pulling the edge of your dress up further to finger your own pussy. "Thinking of my fingers in your cunt, lovely?"

You sigh, parting your legs wider to bare yourself to the camera. Toji aches in his pants as you pull your panties to the side to put your wet slit on display. 

Caught in four fucking k.

He giddily takes a screen-shot of your fingers inside your hole. His hand slips beneath his pants to palm himself from his boxers. Horny has never felt this hot. And he's never been this hard.

On your back, you look like a fallen angel. Like Lucifer's bad, naughty sister. The phone seems to sit right between your feet, giving him a good view of the wet, swollen folds of pussy. But the room you touch yourself in is dark, and he can just barely see the way your hole convulses around your fingers.

Your back arches from the mattress you lie on as your fingers find your clit. Toji tenses, breathing labored, hunched over his phone with the screen only inches from his face. You have him mesmerized. He swallows. Imagines your cum sliding down his throat. 

When you stammer his name, crying softly in pleasure as you near your high, Toji grins with jaded confidence. He can see you losing your mind to pleasure. To need. To the thought of his fingers inside you, and not yours.

"You gonna cum like that? Just thinking of my cock in your pretty little cunny? Dirty slut. Even the thought of it makes you feel so good, yeah?"

You gasp out a yes, yes daddy, panting in the empty room. He sees your shoulders tense, your head fall back further into the pillow, and decides to be a little evil. A little bit of a devil.

Because why should he let you enjoy that beautiful body of yours on your own?

"Don't cum." You don't seem to hear him. His tone lowers to a rough, commanding growl. "Don't fucking cum, (Y/N)."

You immediately slip your fingers out of your hole. You gaze down at your phone with blown pupils and a red face. 

"What's wrong?" you ask in a shaky voice. "Did I do something wrong, daddy?"