𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 | ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ ᴋ. [ᴍ]

WARNINGS: Explicit smut, voyeurism

It's loud for three a.m. on a Saturday at Jujutsu Tech.

Gojo's precious little students are sound asleep (or so he thinks, and hopes), tucked into their beds with the little plushie talismans he sets by their bedsides and takes in the morning before they wake up. He'd said goodbye to Yaga earlier, even followed the man out the gates to the school that afternoon and ranted about how Nobara could sometimes be as fierce as a rabid pack of hyenas and how much he now believes Yuji likes it.

He'd seen you and Nanami off earlier before the two of you had set off on a mission. He had expected the both of you to return and give your reports the following day. Which it technically was. But... to discover that you were both performing smexy times, as he would coin it, right at the school? Well. You must have done something to tantalize Nanami. You were often the epitome of sweet little temptations.

"Goodness, right on the kitchen counter," Gojo says under his breath, absolutely scandalized. He watches as Nanami wipes blood from your forehead. The blonde's broad back is turned to him. Gojo can see the vague impression of a soft smile on your face. You look so happy to be with Nanami. It makes Gojo want to squeal in delight for his bestie.

But you sit on the counter, with Nanami's hips much too close to your own for what Gojo would describe as appropriate at the workplace. Every time Nanami shifts in place, something in your expression goes tight and the furrow between your brows deepens. The edge of Nanami's belt hangs at his hips.

It had clicked in an instant for Gojo. Really though, he has no idea why he hasn't left yet. He knows that a normal person would have left you and Nanami alone to your... godless antics, but the milieu that surrounds the personal bubble you share with Nanami tugs his curiosity back to you.

It is as if a feeling of secure domesticity cradles you and Nanami in its arms. It is a fragile thing. But it exists between two people who go and fight monsters every day. Beasts. Curses. Things that can take yours or Nanami's life in an instant. Yet he feels not a shred of that fear, even from outside the kitchen. It puts many thoughts in Gojo's head.

Nanami leans down to meet your mouth with his. His pelvis thrusts forward and your lips part into the kiss. You moan into his mouth and Gojo closes his eyes, simultaneously arches his brows, and proceeds to walk away with his hands over his ears.

Through the crack in the door, you see Gojo's baby blues disappear. You nudge Nanami's nose with the tip of your own.

"He's gone," you whisper with a laugh. Nanami's mouth leaves yours and twists downward. He still appears irked. You rub a thumb over the corner of his lips.

"I still don't like that he got to see you like that." His cheekbones flex as he clenches his jaw. "Could have seen your pretty hole, lovely."

"It was one thrust, baby," you reassure him. "Give me a few more? Need to cum again."

He chuckles, cooing, "Needy, huh. You already wet my pants and the counter."

"You only have yourself to blame," you say back, wrapping your arms around his neck and allowing your face to grow lax with bliss as he begins to rut into you.

He grunts out, "Says the one who thought it would be a good idea to fight a curse in lingerie."

"You know you liked it," you counter, settling your face into his neck. He was right about it being a partly bad idea, however. Your extra set of clothes had gotten ripped in the process and you'd had to hide in a filthy public restroom for fifteen minutes in the coital equivalent of underwear while he bought you new clothes. You still remember the roaches.

"You owe me three, darling," he says. "Two more. Two more."

"Ah, fuck." You bite your lip before a moan can escape, pulling part of his button-up off his shoulder to wildly sink your teeth into his skin. You feel his cock jump inside you and dig your teeth in harder as he pounds into you with animalistic desperation.

"Make sure he doesn't see you like this," Nanami says in a firm voice, letting you loosen your jaw before yanking your head from the junction between his neck and shoulder. "Or I'll fuck you on my goddamn desk next time."

His next words are a jolt to your core, "Filthy slut."