Chapter 52 The Battle and The Confrontations

[Y/n house]

*Y/n POV*

Rio=Thank you very much papa!

Y/n=You're welcome, Rio.

Rinne=I can feel it....!

Y/n=What's wrong, Rinne?

Rinne=Spirit of origin! She is here. She appeared in this city!

Y/n=Spirit of origin? But there's no Spacequake alarm...

Y/n=Well, i guess i should check it.

Rinne=No! It's too dangerous! Even for you it's too dangerous

Y/n=Don't worry, Rinne. I will be fine.

Rinne=Please do not go! This spirit is very dangerous!

Y/n=What is this spirit can do?

Rinne=This spirit have 3 Angel.. Ain Soph Aur.. Known as the Angel of death, it can kill anything it hits. Ain Soph, it can manipulate the laws of reality. And Ain, The Angel of void. It can instantly illuminates the entire world with light before erasing whomever or whatever it desires from reality.

Y/n=Well, that's little bit terrifying but I have a way of dealing with it.

I then grabbed my old Coat and Rebellion.

Y/n=Rinne, go to Fraxinux and take Rio with you. I have to deal with this Spirit now.

[Meanwhile]

*Shido POV*

I'm so confused right now. Mio Takamiya? Who is she? why am I so familiar with her?

Kurumi=Zafkiel!

Kurumi aimed her gun at the girl and pulled the trigger.

However, at that moment, the girl turned her posture in order to gouge herself out of Kurumi's body.

Kurumi=Ga......!

Mio=......I'm sorry. Tokisaki Kurumi. And, thank you. Thanks to you, I can stand in front of him once again.

Kurumi=Don't. Screw. Around!

Kurumi then collapsed on her back.

Coming out from the chest, an irreducible figure completely emerged as the girl landed on the ground while stark naked.

Kurumi=Shi...do... Run....

blood then vomited out of Kurumi's mouth.

Shido=Kurumi!!

That naked girl looked down on Kurumi lying on the floor, she slowly leaned next to her to gently closed Kurumi's eyelids.

Shido=What....

Mio=......Long time no see. I finally get to meet you... Shin.

Shido=Shin.....?

The girl then smiled like she seemingly of my confusion.

Then, the girl slowly moved towards me, her hand reaching out towards me.

I try to to moved my body but i can't.

Then, after gently caressing my head, she pressed my forehead with her own.

Then. At the next moments.

Shido=Huh?

A tremendous amount of memories and information flowed into my head.

I then felt a painful headache because of the amount of information that entered my mind.