Chapter 58 Fight Back!!

--------------------------------------------------
[At the Fraxinux]
[Shido POV]

I am currently in the Command room in Fraxinux along with the others. We are currently planning to destroy some of the Qliphoth roots that are spreading across the city.

Kotori=So all we have to do now is destroy this "Qliphoth Roots", right?

V=Yes. If we destroy some of those roots, Urizen should weaken and maybe .... you guys can beat him.

V=...If Y/n were still by our side now, he would definitely destroy those roots in a few days but ... if you guys. Based on my estimate, it will take us a month or more to destroy the roots.

Shido=So what if it takes us a month?

V=Urizen is getting stronger every second. We have to catch up with time. We need more help.

???=I think I can help you with that problem.

There is a voice interrupting our conversation.

Shido=Who is that?

Then I see Kurumi appear from the floor.

Kurumi=Kuru-Kurumi. To!

Everyone except V was shocked after seeing Kurumi. Didn't she die before?

Shido=...! Kurumi!

Kurumi=Hello Shido. We meet again~

[Small timeskip after Kurumi explained everything]

Kurumi explained to us that she was revived by Y/n with Eden after the incident with Mio.

And now Kurumi came to Fraxinux to help us to exterminated the root of Qliphoth. At first, everyone didn't believe Kurumi but after knowing that Kurumi wasn't lying, we allowed Kurumi to help us.

V=So it's been decided. We'll be leaving in a few minutes so prepare yourselves.

Kotori=Hump. He thinks he's in charge now.

Shido=Hey Kotori...

Kotori=What?

Shido=... We treated Y/n badly in the past without knowing his past. I mean he is our brother, we shouldn't have treated him badly in the past...

Kotori=I know. I feel so guilty about that...

Shido=He always saved us and even he sacrificed himself just for us... I think now it's our turn to save him.

[Small timeskip]
[At Tengu Centre]

We are now at the Tengu center to start eradicating the roots of the Qliphoth that are spreading in several parts of the City.

V=Now you need to know, Every root is guarded by a Demon general. You have to be careful in dealing with them.

Everyone=Hai!!

V=Good. Now let's go.

[Timeskip Two Weeks Later]

Two weeks have passed. We managed to destroy most of the Qliphoth roots in the city. Thanks to Kurumi, she summoned thousands of clones to help us. That's why we were able to destroy the Qliphoth root this fast.

Kurumi is in other side of the town.

And now we are at the location of the last Qliphoth root in town.

V=This is it. This is the last one.

Shido=So V. Do you think Y/n's still in the Qliphoth tree?

V=If Urizen defeated him, then I expect he's not much more than Qliphoth pollen right now.