Chapter 55

[At Fraxinux]
*Y/n POV*

I was now at the Fraxinux with V, Rinne, and Rio. After the Qliphoth appears in the middle of the town, we were teleported to the Fraxinux.

Kotori=Y/n, before I asked you a questions... Who is this guy?

Kotori asked me while looked toward V.

Y/n=Oh, let me introduced him to you. His name is V. He is the one who tells me about this mess two months ago.

Kotori=Can we trust him?

Y/n=Yeah, we can trust him. He's not a Demon or spirit, He just a normal human.

Kotori=Are you sure?

Y/n=Yep.

Kotori=Okay then. Now let's move on to our main topic. Y/n, are you know something about that giant tree?

Y/n=Yes. That is Qliphoth. A giant demonic tree that grows in the underworld. Formerly the Qliphoth was prevented from manifesting in the Human world by the seal placed by my father.

V=.... but Urizen broke the seals and summoned the tree to the human world.

Y/n=Yeah, that's right..

Minowa=Um. Commander, I think you should see this...

Kotori=What?

A monitor then appears in front of us.

Minowa=The roots of that tree spreading in entire Japan and killed many people!

Everyone=What?!

V=Y/n, we have to-

Y/n=I know. Time to clean this garbage.

Tohka=Wait! Y/n, please let us help you!

Y/n=No. You all stay here.

V=Wait. You can't fight alone..

Y/n=What? Do you think I can't handle this on my own?

V=don't underestimated this Demon... Let them participate in this fight.... To win this battle, we're going to need all the help we can get.

Y/n=*sigh* Alright then. You guys can join me in this one.

Tohka=Yay!

Kaguya=Let's show those demons the Power of the Yamai sister!

Y/n=Hold up!

Kaguya=What?

Y/n=First, I will decide who will come with me in this battle. Tohka, yoshino, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Origami, Mana, Kotori, Miku, and Shido will join me in this battle. Rinne and the others stay here.

Everyone=Okay!

V=Well, I will take my leave now. See you later at the bottom of the Qliphoth.

Y/n=Okay, see you later.

V then left.

Y/n=Now, let's go.

Rinne=Wait!

Y/n=What is it, Rinne?

Rinne=Promise me you will return safely!

Y/n=Yeah, I promise...

Rinne=You promised me, don't disavow your promise.

Y/n=Okay.

Rinne=And one more thing...

Y/n=What?

Rinne brought her face closer to mine and then she kissed my cheek.

Rinne=Good luck~

Y/n=Y-Yeah...