Chapter 57 The Despair

[At Fraxinux]
*Shido POV*

After the bright yellow light disappeared I and the others were already in Fraxinux.

... Yes, Y/n fought the Demon called "Urizen" alone so we could escape from that Giant tree.

Suddenly Mukuro run toward me
and hugged me.

Mukuro=Nushi-sama! Thank goodness! Are you alright?

Shido=Y-Yeah. I'm alright Muku..

Nia=Boy, you're back. You made me worry earlier

Then from the corridor, I saw Rinne walking towards us

Rinne=Thank goodness all of you are back.... Wait. Where's Y/n?

After hearing Rinne's question, everyone who joined Y/n in the battle earlier fell silent.

Rinne=Hey. Why you all not answered my question?

Everyone remained silent. I wanted to tell Rinne but how will she react later.

Rinne=What happened to Y/n?

V=... He's buying time, but... It doesn't look good.

V broke the silence.

Rinne=What?!

Nia=Wait... That boy lost?!

Rinne=This can't be happening....

Tears slowly came out of Rinne's eyes. She cried..

Shido=Rinne...

Rinne=Where is he now...?

V=Maybe he's still fighting or.... You know..

Rinne shocked after hearing V's words.

Then suddenly Rinne grabbed her stomach and looked in pain.

Kotori then approached Rinne and helped her stand up.

Kotori=Rinne, are you alright?

Rinne=...My stomach..

Kotori=Come on, I'll take you to the resting room.

Kotori then took Rinne to the resting room.

A few moments later after Kotori took Rinne to the resting room. Kotori came back to us.

Shido=Kotori, What happened to her?

Kotori=He's too stressed. She's pregnant so she can't be too stressed.

Kotori then looked towards V.

Kotori=V. You better keep your mouth shut. Don't tell her about that.

V=Okay...

Kawagoe=Um. Commander...

Kotori=What?

Kawagoe=The roots of that tree have now spread throughout the world...

Kotori=What?!

V=So it's started...

Shido=What do you mean. V?

V=... The second war between the Human and Demon..

Minowa=Commander. We received information from several countries that the weapons from the military of each country are not capable of killing the Demon!

Kawagoe=There are many casualties in every country!

Kotori=Aaaa! What are we going to do now!

Shido=We must fight back! We must defeat Urizen! We can't just stay here and watch everyone die! Also, we had to save Y/n!

V=It's not that simple. The Urizen... consumed one of Y/n's Legendary sword, Yamato. And gained incredible power from it.

Nia=What's so special about this "Legendary Sword" anyway?

V=The legend said. Y/n father's, The Dark Knight Sparda split his power into three parts. One blade
bore his own name, Sparda. The second blade was named to embody retaliation, Rebellion. The final blade was named to embody a god of death, Yamato.

V=Each sword has its own abilities. The Sparda has the ability to seal. The Rebellion has the ability to unify two forces. And Yamato has the ability to separate two forces

Nia=So that sword is really strong...

V=Indeed

Shido=... So what do we do now? we can't just stay here.

V=First. We need to exterminate some Qliphoth roots and then we must seek The Devil Sword Sparda and Y/n...

V=... If the Devil Sword Sparda still exists, it may very well be our only hope....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------