Chapter 59 Brothers

[Flashback]
[3rd POV]

V=Take your time, trash.

V went to the last Hellpride and thrust his cane into it.

Griffin=Fuuuhh. That's the last one.

V=... I can feel it..

Griffon=What are you muttering now, Princess?

V=The Devil sword Sparda. I can feel its presence. We have to find it fast.

Griffon=V, uhhh, think about this for a minute now. What will you do if you find it?

Griffon=You gotta be strong in mind and body to wield the Sparda, and you, sir, are neither.
Hate to break it to you, but the Sparda will just be too much for ya.

V=For me yes. But what if another Sparda's descendant wields it.

Griffon=Wha.. Who do you mean?

V=Y/n's daughter... Rio.

Griffon=V. I thought you hit your head too hard today. There was no way that kid could wield the Sparda. I mean, yes of course she is a descendant of Sparda. I can feel Sparda's blood flowing through her veins but she's still too small.

V=Hm. We can use that boy, Shido then.

When V and his familiar were talking. There was a sound of footsteps from behind them. they then turn around to see who was behind them and it was..

 they then turn around to see who was behind them and it was

V=That...!

Griffon=Uhmmm... V?

V=That is me from the past!!

Griffon=Hey! Hey! Get a grip on yourself! It just looks similar, but it's not you!

V=That's right... It's just a ghost from the past. A ghost. A ghost, A ghost, A ghost! That... Is not me.

V=...Such an eyesore.

V then thrust his cane to the ground with anger.

V=Evil... I will destroy him!

V's hair then turns white and this is the first time V has used the Demon energy that is still in his body.

Then with blinding speed, V rushed toward that black knight and thrust his cane to the black knight's head.