9

(FIRST OFF im so sorry this took so long- but i got distracted by another one of my stories and i wasnt sure what to write for this chap😭)

"start!" gojo announces dramatically, commencing the start of the event as megumi, panda, nobara, itadori, maki, toge and i run off into the woods to begin hunting curses.

"where do you guys think the cursed spirit boss will be?" itadori asks "probably halfway between both schools" panda answers, "i doubt it'll stay still though.." i add on "y/n don't forget the plan." maki sternly reminds me, i nod as a reply.

"a weakling" panda mumbles as a small spider like curse appears in front of us "stand back!" megumi shouts quickly as someone, specifically todo, kills the curse with a single punch. itadori jumps forward and knees him in the face "scatter!" maki shouts causing all of us except itadori to jump away in different directions.

once far enough away i hold out my right hand as a black mist appears forming something, smiling i place the foggy board on the ground and jump on it as it lifts me into the sky.

flashback

"y/n." maki's voice distracts me form my training "hm?" i tilt my head slightly "i've been thinking about that scythe you use, do you think you could turn it into something else?" "well...i can try.." i hesitate and hold out my right hand squeezing my eyes shut i try to think of something else "ooh" i open my eyes again and look to see i had managed to form something other than a scythe, "a kitty?" i look at the foggy black cat that circled around my feet "you're ability is very interesting.." maki mumbles "alright now just try and make something for you to fly on." i nod in understanding and begin to train again.

flashback end

"wo-woah" i stop heading up and look down to see the kyoto students arrive and start attacking itadori 'tch..i better help...' i grit my teeth and get ready to head down, however i stop as my phone begins to buzz, picking it up i hold it to my ear "maki?" i question

"hm, what's happening with itadori?"

"the kyoto students are attacking him..there's something i forgot to mention, that old man ordered them to kill itadori."

there's a brief sigh on the other end "i understand, help him out but if things get too much then retreat."

i hum and end the call quickly.

the foggy board that i floated on changes into a gun, i aim it at 3 of the students, mai, noritoshi and the robot mecha thing as i fall bangx3 i pull my gun back and change it into my scythe, using it to soften my fall slightly as i land, causing the ground to dent.

itadori and the kyoto students stare at me in surprise but ignore them "itadori are you ok!" i rush over to itadori who had blood dripping down his head "ah-" there's a clap and suddenly noritoshi was in front of me "e-eh" i back away, slightly flustered then turn to look at a tree where itadori now was.

i look back to noritoshi as todo stands up from behind him "i thought i told you i'd kill you if you interfered" his tone was angry "no, you said if we ordered you around you would." noritoshi replies 'maybe i should just go grab itadori and leave..' i begin to crawl away but freeze as someone grips the back of my shirt "you too, stay.." he begins to get in a stance like he was going to throw me "eh-" "..out of this!" he shouts and throws me away

"AHHHH!" i panic as my body does several flips in the sky, without me noticing a familiar skeleton thing appears on my hand as black fog forms a protective ball around me.

the fog unwraps and disappears as i lay on the ground "ow.." i groan and sit up while rubbing my head "i better call maki" i quickly dig around in my pockets but freeze after feeling nothing inside them "eh? don't tell me.." a depressing aura surrounds me " it fell out when todo threw me.."