2

i could hear the sound of birds chirping near me so i open my eyes to see two small birds seated on the open window next to the bed i was in.

'this isn't my room' i grab my aching head and look around the room i was in, it was very plain and empty, it had a small desk sat in the corner and a small wardrobe "have i been kidnapped?" i mumble while my feet plop onto the ground, upon getting out of the bed i realised my clothes were different.

before i could say anything to myself the door swings open, standing there were three boys, the same three from last night "ah." i stare at them as a bead of sweat trickles down my forehead, the silence is broken by the pink haired boy who wonders on in "uwah..so plain.." he looks around the room while the other two invite themselves in as well "um...can someone please tell me what's going on.." i lift a finger up hesitantly which the white heard one grabs and begins to talk "my name is satoru gojo, this here is my student fushiguro megumi and that one over there-" he is cut off by the pink haired boy "itadori yuuji!" he holds out his hand with a big smile on his face that turns into a frown when i ignore his extended hand.

"i'm just going to get straight to the point." i sigh "have i been kidnapped" the three of them all freeze with a short "eh-" sound "no, no, you're here because you're going to join jujutsu high, a school for jujutsu sorcerers!" he smiles and holds two hands out next to his face (like jazz hands) "no thanks." i quickly refuse and walk to the door, i was reaching for the handle when another hand grabbed mine "let me explain it to you in more detail" it was gojo, he was holding my wrist gently "fine.." i sigh and yank my hand away from him with a small blush on my face.

after the other two boys, megumi and itadori were ushered out the door, gojo grabbed a chair and sat down on it backwards while i sat on the bed crossed legged "so..?" i rest my head in my left hand with tired eyes as he begins to talk.

"well you see curses are creatures that are formed out of Cursed Energy - the negative energy that flows out of people. As a result of the cursed energy flowing into particular notions or things, curses are born. They harm all types humans. we sorcerers exist to exorcise these curses, however...not everyone can be a sorcerer, a lot of people are born to be them, you just so happen to be one of them." he claps his hands together with a smile,

closing my eyes i think to myself 'my life was pretty boring...and it's not like i care if i die.' i hum, coming to a conclusion "ok, i'll join" i nod "great!" gojo jumps up and asks me to come with him.

gojo had given me a uniform, it was the same color as megumi's but instead of pants it was a mid-thigh high-waisted skirt and a button up sleeveless half top with thigh high black socks. he had then said we were going to pick up another teammate with itadori and megumi.

while walking around the streets of tokyo, itadori kept stopping at little stores, buying a bunch of useless junk, "oi!" i turn around to see megumi and itadori staring at a girl with short brown hair, who wore a uniform similar to mine 'that must be the knew teammate' i stand in between the two boys. "hey hey! over here!" gojo yells out to the girl who lets go of the old man she was 'harassing' after she came over we headed to a yen corner where she wanted to drop something off.

"okay, please introduce yourself." gojo holds a hand in her direction "kugisaki nobara, be happy boys, such a pretty girl will be in your group" she states with a hand on her hip and a blank face "ah, but we have y/n" itadori grabs my shoulders and pushes me forward in front of him "i said pretty" an irk mark grows on my forehead but i just laugh it off "but y/n is pretty!" gojo was next to plop his big hands on my shoulders, "tch." she goes quiet and just stares at the 3 of us.

"i'm itadori yuuji, from sendai" itadori points a finger at himself "fushiguro megumi" megumi glances at nobara for a moment "y..y/n l/n" i smile at her gently suddenly she sighs "she took one look and sighed.." itadori said with a small frown "are we going somewhere form here?" megumi turns towards gojo who laughs "of course we're going on a tour of tokyo" gojo, nobara and itadori start dancing while chanting "tokyo! tokyo!" itadori and nobara then start shouting that they want to go to TDL at gojo who just held his hands up while me and megumi simply stare at their strangeness.