1

"ah.." i stare at my book bag "i forgot my phone.." i sigh and put my shoes back on to go retrieve my phone that i left at school.

i stare at the closed school gate with tired eyes and jump up over it, once i landed on the other side i calmly wondered inside the school building.

while walking towards my classroom i heard a scream which causes me to stop walking, "n-no!" i creep in the direction of the noise and peek around the corner only to see a giant 'monster' with eyes all over it holding 2 students, while another person with black hair stood in front of it with with two wolves by his side 'the hell?' my eyes widen, as a red-pinky haired boy wearing a yellow jacket jumps through a window and punches the weird mass "i thought i said to stay outside!" yelled the black haired boy as he sliced the weird thing in half and the wolves ran in to eat it while he walked around another corner out of my view

"maybe i should just leave my phone" i turn around for a moment but curiosity got the best of me so i creep towards the corner the boy went passed and peeked around only to see something coming down from the roof "run!" shouts the black haired boy as he is picked up by the new monster and thrown to a wall then out the window with the blueish monster jumping out after him, the pink-red haired boy jumps out after him, dropping the two students he held on the ground.

i run to the giant hole and continue to watch the fight, the boy with the yellow jacket kept jumping around, throwing punches and kicks at the giant monster but they had no effect.

"besides, i have my own... troublesome curse!" he yells before being thrown back and caught by the giant monster, he kicks the monsters head and pushes himself up to catch a rotted finger in his mouth "you idiot! hand it over to me or you'll be eaten too!" the black haired boy shouts as the other one was being pushed into the monsters mouth however he throws the finger up and...and he eats it?!?! suddenly the same boy throws his arms open, destroying the monsters own arms in the process, he lands on the ground and stumbles a little "ah!" i gasp as the monster ran straight for the boy but he lift his right hand up in the air and it destroyed the monsters top half completely.

as the moon came out from behind the clouds, shining down on the boy who now had black tattoos covering his face 'huh?' i lean forward slightly when he suddenly begins to laugh as small thin eyes appear below his normal ones "ah, i knew it!" his voice sounded a little darker "the light feels best in the flesh!" he sadistically laughs again and rips his shirt off, revealing tattoos covering his whole body, i blush a little but quickly shake my head and focus back on what was happening.

"where are the people? the women?!" he looks around with a wide smile on his face and jumps up on the railings, standing up straight with his arms held out "what a wonderful era to be in... women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots." he continues laughing when suddenly his right hand lifts up and grabs his face "what do you think you're doing with my body" his voice this time sounded normal "give it back".

the darker voice speaks again "how are you able to move?" he continues talking to himself a bit in different voices but gets distracted once the black haired boy kneels in a fighting position "don't move! you're no longer human!" he clasps his hands together as a black shadowy mass circles around him.

"under jujutsu regulations, itadori yuuji, i will exorcise you as a curse!" my eyes widen slightly at the word, wanting to get a closer look i move to the doors which lead to the balcony they stood on and sneakily open them a little, by now the red-pink haired boys tattoos had disappeared "what's the situation?" a tall man who had bushy white hair and a blindfold suddenly appeared standing next to the black haired boy "gojo-sensei! why are you here?" the shadow stuff surrounding the black haired boy disappears as he turns around in surprise "hey, i wasn't planning on coming but man, you're roughed up" the white haired man leans forward, grabbing his phone he moves around in different angles while snapping pictures of the black haired boy who looked away annoyed, covering his face "so, did you find it?" he tilts to the side slightly after saying something about curses and higher ups.

"um.." the pink haired boy raises his hand "sorry but i ate it" he points to his mouth "for real?" the white haired man 'stared' at the boy while the two boys replied "for real." in unison, the man leans to the side and walks towards the shirtless boy with a hand on his chin, he lets out a chuckle and leans closer to the boy "damn, it really did combine with you" he smiles and stands back "can you swap out with sukuna?" he asks "sukuna?" pinky tilts his head "the curse you ate" "oh yeah, i think i can do that." he puts a hand on his hip while nodding his head "then give us ten seconds, once that time is up come back to us" the white haired man begins stretching "megumi hold this" he chucks the bag he was holding at the black haired boy called megumi "it's kikufuku from kikusuian" he continues stretching, i step back in surprise after seeing the pink haired boys aura become darker, the tattoos appearing once again.

he suddenly jumps up and goes to attack the white haired man "sensei behind you!" megumi shouts, however he was too late as the boy landed his hit causing smoke to arise, once it cleared the white haired man appeared, now sitting on the pink haired boys back "pf-" i cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing. the two begin to fight so i begin to move away from the door but before i could get far a giant blast/gust of wind throws me back.

"o-ow!" there was lots of smoke so i begun to cough "ah.." i look up to see that megumi was seated next to the white haired man, he had turned to look at me after hearing my squeak of pain, his eyes widen in surprise.

"nine..it should be about time" we both get distracted by the white haired man who was counting to ten when suddenly the pink haired one freezes up as his head drops down, the tattoos disappearing again "oh, was everything okay?" he had seemingly gone back to normal "you really can control it" the white haired man says enthusiastically he then walks forward and taps two fingers on the shirtless boys head knocking him out.

he turns and asks the megumi boy questions. once they finished talking he begun to laugh while pushing the other boy up onto his shoulder "now it's a request from a precious student. leave it to me" he holds up his thumb with a cheeky smile but quickly drops it and points in my direction "now...if the little lady would like to come out" he tilts to the side in the process.

i jump a little in surprise and turn to crawl away but feel myself being picked up by the hem of my school jacket "um.." i sweat as he holds me in front of his face "i-i didn't see anything" i wave my hands in front of my face to distance his face from mine "of course, however" he plops me down gently "you do seem to have a lot of cursed energy..." he holds a hand to his chin and leans down right in front of my face again causing it to turn red "you're a little too close mr..." i step back with my hands up in front of my chest, strangely he chuckles again and turns to megumi

"looks like we have 2 knew first years" he smiles and turns to me again "do you mind coming with us?" he continues to smile, i sweat drop and scoot away "no thanks" i turn around and run off to where my classroom was but before i could get far the black haired boy appears in front of me "u-uwah!" i shout as i try to stop myself from running but fail miserably and end up bumping into him, he grabs my shoulders, holding me still, i look up at him "do you mind-" before i could say anything else the white haired man appeared next to megumi and tapped two fingers against my head just like he did to the boy on his shoulder, my vision blurs and goes black.

——————————————
i hope this is ok!