6.5

dusting my hands i stand up and let out a sigh "that curse was a little bit tougher than i expected.." i go to touch my cheek for where i received a small cut, however it was gone "again?" i raise my eyebrow quizzically but shake my head and wonder out of the building to head back to the dorms.

while on my way back i had stopped in front of a small house 'something feels off with this place.' i furrow my eyebrows and walk up to the front door, after knocking a few times i received no answer so i let myself in.

once inside my eyes widen at a curse that was attacking a woman, cursing i run over to the curse while powering my fists with cursed energy, punching it, it flies back into the kitchen "are you alright?!" i check over the woman on the ground to find she was missing a leg, i quickly rip the bottom of my skirt and tie it around her leg to stop the bleeding "don't move from here." i order before focusing back on the curse.

holding my right hand out to the side a dark scythe appears, raising it i swing it at the curse, successfully cutting it in half "that was easy." the scythe disappears as i let out a sigh. "huh?" i get distracted by a wrinkly finger on the ground "sukuna's finger?" i pick it up and examine it for a moment, then put it in my pocket.

"ok the bleedings stopped. i'm going to take you to someone to get this fixed alright?" she weakly and hesitantly nods before passing out.

i kick open the door to shoko ieri's office "miss! can you help this woman please?!" i shout with a panicked look, shoko glances at me then at the woman before nodding and motions for me to follow her with a wave of her hand.

once arriving back at the dorms after shoko told me to go home, i found a note on the door stating that maki, inumaki, panda and nobara went to exercise a slightly higher ranked curse.

waddling inside, i push open my bedroom door and throw my bag onto the ground before flopping on the bed for a few minutes. knock knock i rub my eyes and push myself off the bed, lazily walking towards the door.

"megumi? what's wrong?" i tilt my head while raising an eyebrow "ah well...i was wandering if you wanted to maybe..e..ner..me.." he mutters "pardon?" i lean forward having not heard his last sentence "eat dinner with me.." he looks to the side with a small blush, my eyes widen for a moment but soften as i smile gently "sure, i was feeling pretty hungry"

after asking megumi to wait while i quickly change i close my door and skip towards my closet, feeling a sudden boost of energy. (ur only eating inside the dorm)

after chucking on some gray trackies and a loose half top(any color) i swung my door open only to hear a loud thump followed by a groan of pain "ah- megumi?!" i quickly walk outside my bedroom and close the door only to see poor megumi squashed against the wall "i'm sorry!' i panic and peel him off the wall.

-

"wow megumi..i didn't know you could cook!" my eyes sparkle while my mouth drools as megumi lays down a few plates of (the meat ball thing they ate at the end of ep 13) "ah..well thank you." he smiles slightly while taking a seat.

flopping onto my bed i reach into my drawer and pull out sukuna's finger "i should probably give this to gojo sensei.." i mumble while examining the finger before putting it back in the draw and falling asleep.

'dream'
"it is time that you gain the knowledge of souls..." whispers a gentle voice "souls? what do you mean" i spin around to search for the source of the voice "you will know once you awake.." the voice echoes around before going silent, i was left alone in a fading darkness.

—————————————
sorry its a .5 chap, i just really wanted to get another chapter out. i'm still thinking of ways to go about bb junpei's fate, i shall say nothing more for i do not wish to spoil some of my evil plans ☺️