11

while walking back with gojo, itadori and todo a sharp and harsh sting of pain stabs my brain, causing me to fall down "y/n!" yuji runs over while gojo crouches down, slightly worried "it hurts...!" i bite my lip as i feel a warmish liquid fall form my eyes and nose "sensei! blood! y/n's bleeding!" itadori shakes gojo roughly while panicking. slowly my eyes close as i lose consciousness.

- 3rd pov i guess -

"did you give it to her?" questions a man with longish black hair and a line of stitches running across his forehead "yup!" a human like curse replies while licking their fingers "good, it'll make our plan easier." the black haired man hums as the curse, mahito, continues forward with a very injured curse on their back.

-y/n's pov (night time)-

i groan while slowly sitting up and looking around in confusion 'where am i?' i plop out of bed and walk off as my memories slowly come back. 'that's right..my head begun to hurt and then i fainted' i yawn while turning a corner "a-ah!" i stumble back and land on my ass after bumping into someone "y/n? you're awake?" i look up to see megumi staring at me in surprise before holding out a hand for me "yeah..what time is it?" i question as he pulls me up "1:03am" i nod while glancing at a bandage on his face "should you be up? it looks like you were injured" i point to his cheek "the same could be said for you" "ok, ok you got me there" i chuckle "let me take you back so you can lay down" he grabs my hand before i can protest and drags me back to the room i woke up in.

he waits till i sit in the bed before he gets comfy near the end of the bed "shouldn't you be going to sleep as well?" i tilt my head questionably at him, he doesn't reply and instead simply stares before placing a hand on mine and leaning forward "m-megumi?" i stutter as a blush spreads across my face from how close he had come "pretty.." he whispers while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. he leans back and clears his throat quickly "goodnight y/n." he pats my head "meg-megumi wait-!" he walks away, ignoring my voice.

unknown to y/n the raven haired boy had a very VERY noticeable blush covering his face 'shit..what did i just do?!' he mentally scolds himself before jumping into bed.

- next morning -

i lay with my eyes open before rubbing them and getting out of bed to change, however after standing up i noticed a pair of clothes and a sticky not on the bedside table,

"put this on and come down to ——— for the next battle of the exchange event"

i raise my eyebrow in confusion but still put on the clothes given to me, they were a long-sleeved dark blue v-neck shirt with a white vest(?) to go over top, plus a pair of dark blue shorts and a cap. "hm, it looks kinda cute.." i mumble to myself while admiring the outfit before knocking myself out of it and running off to where i was told to be.

-

"tuna tuna" toge points as i suddenly appear bent over and panting from running "y/n, you made it" gojo smiles, looking up i blink a few times before zooming over to gojo "where's your blindfold?" i reach for his glasses but stop as he gently grabs my hand "i can't always wear a blindfold now can i?" he chuckles, 'he does have a point..' "ah anyways what're we doing..?" i turn away from gojo to look at the field "baseball!" yuji joins in "huh? but-" "alright let's start!" gojo cuts me off as i'm ushered over to a bench and sat next to maki.

"maki.." i whisper while tugging on maki's sleeve "hm?" "uh..baseball...how do i play?" i whisper "well let me explain..

..you get it now?" i nod hesitantly "yeah kind of, ah it's your turn now" i point to where the batter stands. maki manages to hit the ball really far, she drops the bat and starts walking to one of the marks(? i dont know anything abt sport) then freezes as momo was in the sky and catches the ball "oi! oi! that's cheating!" yuji shouts "bonito flakes!" toge points grumpily at momo "kugisaki, go back" megumi calls out to nobara