2.5

(kinda like a filler, it's so y/n can bond more with the characters)

"excuse me miss.."i felt someone poking my back gently, waking me up "huh.." i sit up rubbing my eyes and turn around only to see no one there, i rub my eyes again in confusion but just shrug it off as my imagination.

i had arrived back at the dorms(?) and lazily walked towards my room but before i could open the door itadori popped his head out of his room "huh? oh y/n!" he smiles and jogs over to me "you didn't come back last night so we all got a bit worried" he scratches the back of his neck "oh..sorry for making you worry" i smile gently before opening my door and walking in to get changed.

(not what u look like its just the clothes ur wearing, u can always change this to fit your self-insert)

i close my dorm door and stretch my arms above my head before walking out of the building and into town.

the noise of a bell sounded out as the store door opened and closed, notifying the employees that someone had entered.

i walk around looking at the shelves of women's clothing 'i like this color..' i grab the hanger that held a f/c bra and examine it when suddenly i feel someone whisper in my ear "ooh, that would look good on you y/n" i jump forward and turn around quickly in surprise "ah.." gojo was standing behind me with a cheeky smile on his face "sensei...can you not sneak up on me like that?" i sigh and put the bra back on its hanger "my bad, my bad" he lifts his hands in front of his face defensively.

i walk away towards the cash register to pay for the clothes i had already chosen "but what about this y/n?" i turn around to see gojo holding the bra i was looking at earlier, a blush immediately spreads over my face, i storm up to him and snatch the bra, shoving it in the small bag with the other clothes i was about to buy, turning around with a 'hmph' i ignore him and go back to paying for my items.

once i had left the store gojo decided to follow me around "sensei..." my aura became dark as irk marks appeared all over my head "stop following me or i'll report you to the police as a stalker!" i yell at gojo who backs away in 'fear' "but i thought we could have a nice student-teacher bonding day." he fake cries "go bother megumi then." i roll my eyes and continue walking away.

glancing behind me i noticed gojo wasn't there 'finally..' i mentally sigh and turn forward again only to bump into someone "ah- i'm so sorry!" i bow politely and lift my head back up to see a rather pale person with lots of scars littering their face, he..or she had different colored eyes as well as long dusty white hair "hm.." they look at me with a curious expression causing me to tilt my head in confusion "sorry again.." i mutter and swiftly walk around them.

'there was something weird about them..' i quickly turn into an alleyway and lean against the wall letting out a breath i didn't know i was holding in "lets hope i don't see them again." i wipe invisible sweat off my forehead, opening my eyes and turning to walk out of the alleyway i froze, feeling a dark aura behind me 'a curse?!' i spin around only to see the same person from before, my eyes widen in slight fear 'there is definitely something off about them.' i raise my guard and glare at them, however they just smile sadistically and disappear, my eyes widen and i spin around in panic which suddenly disappears "y/n?" i felt a hand land on my shoulder gently, i look behind me to see megumi with a slightly worried expression "oh, megumi" i let out a deep breath and stand up straight.

"i see.." megumi holds his chin 'sorry for lying..' i was bowing mentally in my head seeing as i lied to megumi about the person i saw..well kind of lied, i just left out the curse and disappearing part, so that he just thinks it was a stalker "well.." he scratches his cheek shyly "you're welcome to walk around with me.." i was a little surprised but nonetheless i agreed with a gentle smile.

"hey why don't we have lunch here!" i point at a small restaurant "s..sure" he had a very light blush on his cheeks, i grab his hand and excitedly run over to the restaurant, however once inside i froze 'crap crap crap crap!' i begin to sweat furiously with a pale face 'i didn't mean to act like that in front of him!' i let go of his hand and stiffly walk to a booth seat that was sat in the corner of the small restaurant "ah...y/n? is everything alright" megumi had grabbed my hand again and turned me around "i-it's just" my face reddens from embarrassment "i.. didn't mean to act like that just then." i ignore his eyes and instead decide to look at a painting on the wall that became oh so interesting "hm." he hums hesitantly and brings me over to the seat i was heading to, still holding my hand.

"ahh~" i let out a satisfied breath as i finished my f/d (fav drink) and plopped it back onto the table "it's kinda late, we should head back now" i stand up from my seat as does megumi, we then exited the restaurant after thanking the employees.

once we got back to the dorms megumi was called to exorcise a curse with nobara since they were more experienced than me and itadori 'speaking of itadori..' i stand up and walk out of my room.

knock knock i gently tapped his door with my hand "a-ah! one s-second!" he yelled from inside his room, with a panicked voice "itadori?" feeling a little concerned i twisted the handle and opened the door, i walk in slowly and close the door gently behind me

"itadori is everything alright..?" i cautiously continue onwards and walk into his bedroom "where is he?" i stand up straight and look around his room in confusion which suddenly turned to surprise when my hands were pinned above my head roughly and i was slammed against the wall "w-what!?" my eyes widen at the sight of itadori 'crap! that's sukuna!' i begin to panic and struggle against his grasp

"hm.." he grabs my chin roughly with his one free hand and forces it to stay still and look at him "i was going to kill you, however" he lifts my chin up and to the left, he leans forward and sniffs my neck causing me to blush "h-hey!" he pulls away and looks down at me with a smirk "w-" he freezes with an annoyed look as the tattoos begin to fade and his head drops down.

"i-itadori?" he still had my hands pinned above my head when suddenly he looks up at me "ah!" he steps back with a reddish face "i'm so sorry y/n! he can be a handful sometimes!" he looks at me with a cute panicked face "it's fine" i smile and put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down "but how did that happen?" i look at him a little confused "i'm not sure..it was just before you knocked on my door, he suddenly became aggressive and wanted to take control.." he squints his eyes and holds his chin in 'deep' thought "how strange.." i shrug and walk to the door "well anyways, i hope you get a good nights sleep" i wave at him before closing his door, walking back to my room.

_

_

_

_

_
4 first year students were summoned to rescue possible survivors from a special-grade curse.

unfortunately 1 of these students died while another was found to be critically injured.
—————————————————
ok sooooo, any chapter that has a '.5' will be a filler and one more thing! y/n was panicked about acting the way she did in front of megumi because she hasn't acted that way since she was 10, i hope you lovelies enjoy! 🥺🥰