5.5

"he's out of town?" i groan "yeah. something about an 'important' job" nobara suddenly grabs my arm "but right now, you're going to come back with me!" she smiles and drags me away towards the jujutsu 'school' "h-hey slow down!" i stumble slightly before i manage to run with nobara.

"tuna tuna." a small white haired boy said while pointing at me and nobara who were standing atop a few stairs that lead to the training grounds "hm? who's this?" a girl with dark green hair and purple glasses who was sitting on the steps turns around with a raised eyebrow "ah-" i cut nobara off "my name is y/n l/n" i smile and hold out a hand "you must be the other 1st year that was injured?" i tilt my head, being a little confused but brush it off "who're you then?" sitting down i plop my hands on my knees "maki zenin, i'm a 2nd year" i nod "what're you guys training for?" "the exchange event"

" a small white haired boy said while pointing at me and nobara  who were standing atop a few stairs that lead to the training grounds "hm? who's this?" a girl with dark green hair and purple glasses who was sitting on the steps turns around with ...

i stare at her blankly "let me explain" she sighs.

"it's an annual competition between the 2nd and 3rd year students of both the tokyo and kyoto jujutsu schools. it last 2 days, the first day is a team battle while the second is individual battles. the only rule is to not kill anyone" i nod "you said it's only for 2nd and 3rd years? so why are we training" i look at her slightly confused "well..our idiotic 3rd years got themselves suspended" she sighs

"w-" i get cut off by someone who tackles me to the ground in a hug "h-huh?!" i sit myself up and look at the person hugging me "m-megumi?" my eyes widen in surprise "i didn't know megumi had a lover.." maki stares at us "mustard leaf."  the small white haired boy was now standing next to maki, megumi quickly stiffens before standing up and backing far away from me "my bad, i thought you were someone else" he waves his hands in front of him with a slight blush on his face "oh..i see" i smile and stand up, dusting myself off in the process "so what do i need to do?" i point at myself while looking at maki "well show me what you've got first?" she smiles while spinning a staff around "alright." i smirk and get into a fighting position.

-maki obviously beat you-

"i must say you're pretty strong for a newbie" she holds out her hand for me to grab "thanks..." i groan while grabbing her hand to lift myself up off of the ground "to start off with, you're gonna have to read this whole book and perfect the techniques inside it" maki hands me a small but thick book, "it's the basics on how to use cursed techniques and more." i nod in understanding "i'll be in my room then" i had opened the book and was starting to read it while walking away.
———————————————
shshhf it's short but I GOT A FEW IDEAS 😁 sorry it took so long :(

(spoiler for naruto)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I CANT- THE FIGHT BETWEEN SASUKE AND ITACHI HAS ME WEAKKK LIKE OMG STOP IM GONNA CRY.