Sixteen: Through Different Eyes: Aleister Pierce and Makihara Karin

A/N: The picture above show Kouzuki Natsume, Kirihara Seiji, Makihara Karin, and Aleister Pierce in respective order. They will be the third graders who will be mainly involved in the story.

A/N #2: For those who can't remember, Makihara Karin see chapter 12.

A/N #3: Also, this chapter will be written in a special format so text in (this) would mean talking or words said aloud for this chapter. The usual format will be returning for next chapter though.

***

REVERSING THE CLOCK A FEW MINUTES FROM:

"AKINA! I HEARD SOMEONE'S PICKING ON YOU! TELL ME! I'LL RIP THEM TO SHREDS, PUT THEM IN THE BLENDER, PUSH PUREÉ AND TURN THEM INTO BLOODY MILKSHAKE!!!"

*

(Assignment: Write an essay about any topic of your choice.)

ALL ABOUT THE FABULOUS ME

By: Aleister Pierce

I AM Aleister Pierce. As you might have noticed from my elegant name, I'm a foreigner to this country. A lone flower in a garden of leaves. A fish on a tadpole pond. An eagle in a chicken coop.

(You're not the only foreigner in this damn country, birdbrain.)

Alas! An embodiment of brilliance such as myself would only deserve the best! Ryuusei Gakuen! The school for the blessed! And no one's more blessed than me! The paragon of greatness!

(Just write that you transferred, you narcissist)

(You may not be as beautiful as me, Karin Makihara, but worry not!)

(Oh?)

(I'm beautiful enough for the both of us! I'm more than enough to fill what you completely lack!)

(Can I punch you?)

ALL ABOUT THE FABULOUS ME

By: Aleister Pierce

(To be continued)

(When the writer recovers.)

*

ALL ABOUT THE NOT SO FABULOUS ALEISTER PIERCE

By: Makihara Karin

(An accompaniment essay)

Putting the twit's melodrama aside, he really did officially enroll here in Ryuusei and to his credit, he was actually smart enough to get in. He's from somewhere else I could care less to remember and supposedly, he was some kind of genius there. Anyway, he transferred here and for some twisted damn reason, he became my partner.

Do you know the first words he said to me?

"Be honored, Karin Makihara! For this great Alaister Pierce has become the partner of your lowly- oof"

I was very honored to punch his gut, more like. Your welcome.

As you may have already noticed, he's a downright narcissistic, egocentric, harebrained, moron.

(I am only speaking of the truth, Karin Makihara! Shame on you! But wait... Could it be?! Were you blinded by my sheer beauty?!)