Four: In Love...Agai- Nope. Not again. (part 1)

Okaa-sama and Otou-sama had arrived before dinner and for once, the family was complete and eating together. I never dreamed this would happen again so soon. I hope we have more dinners like this than the lonely ones I had in my first life.

Otou-sama was at the head of the table and Okaa-sama was on one side with Haruto beside him. I sat beside Otou-sama with Yukine on my other side sitting on his high chair with his sitter feeding him. Natsume was grumbling beside Haruto.

"I wanted to sit beside, Akina."

"Don't be unreasonable, Natsume."

"You're boring, Haru-nii. I'd rather sit beside Akina."

"You-"

Was it just me or was my brothers relationship with each other a lot more peaceful before?

I heard Yukine giggle beside me. He was flailing too which spilled some food over his mouth. I took a napkin and wiped his mouth before his sitter could stop me. Yukine giggled again at my soft prodding. Was Yukine this cheerful of a baby?

I really missed out a lot, did I?

"You three have decided your electives for this year?" Otou-sama suddenly spoke.

Electives?

"Hai, Otou-sama. We'll be submitting it next week." Haruto answered.

Oh! Those electives!

Every school year, the school lets the students select a maximum of two electives each year. They were more like extracurricular activities for students like clubs. They're optional though. It was quite known that a lot of wealthy parents hire tutors for their children to give them some 'extra' skills. The school took advantage of that fact and offered 'extracurricular' lessons to its students rather than have them go looking for tutors outside the school instead.

"What was yours again, Haruto?" Okaa-sama asked.

"I have kyūdō already so I only selected the violin lessons."

"Natsume?"

"I'm not quitting track and field and I chose robotics."

"Robotics?"

Natsume shrugged. "They added it this year."

Otou-sama raised an elegant eyebrow. "They're widening their repertoire."

Then Okaa-sama focused on me. "And Akina, you're still doing piano, right?"

"No!"

"No?"

Oops. I raised my voice on reflex. I really, really don't want to do the piano lessons. Not again... the reason was...