Two: I'm Alive... again?

When I came to, I was obviously inside a room of an hospital. It was a private room. It looked like one of those expensive ones too. Who brought me here? Hopefully, they'd be paying the hospital bills too. I'd probably die first before I'd be able to pay off a room like this.

"Oh, you're awake."

That sounded oddly familiar. It was a kid's voice. Maybe it was one of the children I pushed out of the way?

"Oi, Akina, you're alright now, right? I mean, your head made a dent on the table so it must be harder than the table. The table got off the worst so you should be alright."

What the...

"...Natsume?"

"Hey, I'm older! You should be calling me nii-sama! Learn some respect!"

"...It's really you, right? ...Natsume? ...Natsume-nii?"

"Ha? Of course, it's me. Who else would it be?"

"... Are you... are you real?"

"Real? Akina, did you really hit your head too hard?"

I prompted him closer. He was suspicious but he went close nonetheless. I reached my hands out towards his face. He was real. He was really real. My older brother Kouzuki Natsume. My older brother who's still a kid.

What? How? Why?

I let Natsume go and slammed my palms on both of my cheeks. It hurt. It really hurt. I'm not dreaming. It was real.

I turned to look at Natsume. He looked absolutely horrified.

"Okaa-sama!!! Akina's gone crazy!!!"

The door burst open. Three people came inside. Three very familiar people.

"Natsume, don't shout. It's unbecoming. You're a Kouzuki. Behave like one."

"But... but..."