Chapter six

Hi, I am starting on the seventh chapter today but this chapter is one I hope alot of you will enjoy and I am loving all the comments keep them coming.🙂🙂

The large group of witches and wizards sat in the crowded office for some time as everyone was catching up on what they had missed, who had died, when they died and who has been married. James and Lily had got to know there son and Ginny a bit more and everyone had agreed that Potters always go for red heads. The Malfoy's and Black's had begun to talk to the other people in the room though Lucius wasn't very happy about it.

Professor Slughorn and Flitwick had eventually been able to drag Lily away from James, with alot of persuasion, to talk about Harry's education. Mcgonagll was in a deep conversation with Mrs Weasley who was probably going to argue with Lily over Harry at some point.

The paintings, which covered the walls, had woken up from all the noise and begun talking rather loudly to one another.

The rest of the Weasleys been discussing the future of the two Weasley Wizard Wheezes and deciding who should work where.
Fabian and Gideon were planning to join Ron at the shop in hogsmead while Fred decided to join his twin and Angelina.

Regulus was talking to his cousins, though he was still upset about the loss of his brother.

Time was slowly passing and the sun had started to fade but the day wasn't over yet. The door which was already open was banged into a cabinet as a group of aurors made there way into the crowded room dragging a shaggy looking man who was screaming " I have done nothing wrong, it wasn't me, I didn't do anything."

Everyone had turned away from there conversations to see the healthy looking man.
" Sirius is that you? Death has made you young again." Harry said while everyone looked at him in shock.

Sirius smiled at Harry as he blew his pristine hair away from his face.
" Thank you I do look good don't I? Well you have certainly aged since I last saw you. When did you grow your hair that long? It looks good." He dragged his hand through his hair making a few people laugh.
" It's been two years Padfoot and I like it and it means my hair isn't messy any more." A smiling Harry responded.
" I think it makes you looks older son." James went over and hugged Sirius.
" It does." Ginny commented as she gave Sirius a quick hug because she had to move as Lily ran at the man bringing him into a motherly hug.
" How are you Sirius?" She asked.
" Well I feel alot healthier." He replied.
" Well you look it." Harry shouted over someone's head as him and Ginny had moved to the side of the the room.

A woman who was sitting in the corner heard the voice of a person dear to her heart. Marlene looked over towards the door; there stood Sirius talking to Harry. She watched there conversation not wanting to interrupt the beautiful moment between them.

The crowd had watched the two but unlike everyone else Fred and George were listening very carefully to the two.
" WAIT-" there was a very dramatic pause as everyone turned to the twins.
" Are you a marauder?!!" They said in unison.

" Yes he is along with myself and James." A worn looking Remus came through the door way with a pink haired woman.

" You must be moony because you're a werewolf-?" George said.
" And you're prongs because harry has a stag patronus?" Fred finished.
The three remaining marauders looked at them in shock.
" That is correct but let me ask why is know one surprised that Remus is a werewolf?" James panicked but his face showed curiosity.

" James everyone knows." The scarred man replied.
" Oh! So everyone knows about us right?"
" Most people." The two's conversation was interrupted.