Chapter two

Regulus thought about where he should go. Number 12 Grimmauld place? No, he didn't want to face his shrieking mother, the horrible woman. Diagon Alley? It's always busy there and he would be spotted. Hogsmead? It wasn't a weekend so it wouldn't be full of school children.
" Yes," he said, " I'll go there."

Regulus thought of the castle in the distance sitting in the middle of the glistening lake, sitting on a hill with roots, hanging over the water, from neighbouring trees.
He thought of honeydukes and the children running in and out with sugar quills and chocolate frogs. He thought of the taste of butter beer and the beautiful face of madam Rosmerta. He thought about those things so much that he didn't realise he disapperated.

He opened his eyes and stumbled a bit. It felt as if he hadn't apperated in years. He looked around and saw the empty streets of hogsmead. Regulus wandered down the street wishing he was still at Hogwarts. The shops had changed and were brighter and new. Regulus looked through the shop windows like an excited little boy. He stopped at one of his favourite shops. Honeydukes. There was new and different kinds of sweets.

Regulus was thinking so hard about which sweets he would get, he didn't hear the foot steps coming up the cobbled street towards him. A woman placed her hand on his shoulder.

Regulus jumped, he slowly turned around to see a witch who was relatively tall with glasses purched on the end of her nose. She wore emerald robes and a black pointed hat that was placed wonky on her head. Regulus recognized her immediately.

"Mr Black you need to come with me." Professor Mcgonagll in a sturn voice.
" Why? I've done nothing wrong." He said as she pulled him along the cobbled road.
" I know you haven't done anything wrong. But I need you to come with me up to the castle."
" But why though?" He said making her stop and turn around.
" You have come back from the dead."
" WHAT!" Regulus shrieked, frozen Minerva dragged him up the hill and through the ancient castle.
They past the moving portraits who were confused at the sight of Regulus.

They reached the headmistress's office.
" Dumbledore." Professor Mcgonagll said to the gargoyle who groaned as it moved to one side. The inside of the headmistress's office had been made a bigger space but also inside the office were two boys that looked the same age as him.

" Regulus this is Fred Weasley and this is Cedric Diggory." Minerva pointed to the two boys.
" Hey aren't you Sirius's brother." The boy who had ginger hair asked.
" Yeah Sirius is my older brother. He is such a pre madonna."

Fred and Cedric burst out laughing.
" I know what you mean. Always stroking his hair." Fred said imitating Sirius by stroking his own hair. They all laughed at that.
" How do you know Sirius anyway?" Regulus asked after he had stopped laughing.
" He is my brother's friend's godfather."
" I didn't know he was someone's godfather."
" That happed after you died. Alot happened after you died."
" Can you tell me?" Regulus said sitting down becide them. Fred looked at Professor Mcgonagll.
" Don't tell him everything just tell him key information because if more people return they will want to know. "
" Ok Professor."

" So Reggie. Do you mind if I call you that?" Fred said.
" No I don't mind."
" so reggie, a noseless idiot tries to kill a boy 7 times killing lots of people instead. Flatface ends up dead and it's a very sad happy ending. Well that's what I assume happened saying that I died half way through a battle but that doesn't matter." Regulus's eyes popped out of his head.
" The dark lord is gone. Forever."
" Yeah so you don't have to worry about a psycho dark lord coming to kill you." Cedric said.
" That's amazing."

Kingsley, who was talking to Professor Mcgonagll turned and looked at the group of adolescents laughing at each other. He smiled at them not wanting to interrupt boys.

A cough from Kingsley made them turn.
" Regulus, do you mind taking veritasirum? Just to check that it is you. We still have to be cautious."
" Yes of course sir." Regulus replied to the tall man who wore a purple robe.
" Call me Kingsley. I am the new minister."
" okay." He said with a nod. Kingsley gave him the veritasirum.

" So what is you full name?"
" Regulus Arcturus Black."

" Do you have any siblings and if you do please state there names."
" I do and his name is Sirius Orion Black."

" How old are you?"
" 18."

" Were you a Death Eater?"
" I was but I was forced by my family."

Kingsley gave Regulus the antidote.
" Did I pass the test?" He said humorously.
" Yes you did but don't worry I'm not going to send you to azkaban."
" Good. I don't want to go there when I have come back from the dead. "

Regulus walked back to Fred and Cedric.
" How'd you guys die then."
" I was killed by you-know-who." Cedric said gloomily.
" I was crushed by a wall." Fred responded.
" I drowned." Regulus said.
" Cool but I still prefer being crushed."
" Yeah I just died that's what I did." All three of them burst out laughing.
" I am glad I have more friends now as I never had many." Regulus said giving the other two a hug.

Several other teachers ( Professor slughorn, professor flitwick, professor sprout and Hagrid) came into the office as Professor Mcgonagll had sent them a patronus only minutes before because she hadn't informed them yet.
" So you are saying people are coming back from the dead." Professor flitwick said in his squeaky voice.
" Yes they are. They have been tested with veritasirum and they are standing right behind you."

The three boys hear the conversation and turned around.
" You called." Fred said as they all walked up to the teachers who had turned there heads to look at the boys.
" Ok this is weird. Why have these three come back alive? What have they got in common apart from age?" Professor slughorn said while scratching his balding head.
" Yes me and Kingsley were wondering so I am going to send a letter to Mr potter, Miss Granger and the weasleys. " Minerva said.
" Yes of cause why didn't I think about that in my grave. When I come back from the dead the person that will do it will be harry." Fred responded sarcastically.
" Stop messing around Mr Weasley. It is most likely something to do with Potter as everything happens to him." Professor Mcgonagll snapped and rolled her eyes at him.
" Professor do you think more people will come back from the dead." Hagrid said as timidly as he could.
" Yes I do think that. Let's just hope Voldemort and his death eaters don't come back."
" I agree Minerva. If the Death eaters and voldemort were to return then we have a much bigger problem on our hands."
" Once we send this letter they should be here in a matter of minutes so how do we explain this." Kingsley said.
" err just tell them." Fred said almost as if it were obvious.
" Fine you cope with an angry, undeniable group of people claiming you must be death eaters. " Mcgonagll frustratedly said as fred did a goofy smile.
" Yeah I'm alright with that."

All the teachers apart from hagrid buried their faces in the hands.
" Just go and sit down." Professor Mcgonagll snapped making them rush to the other end of the room.
" Which chairs Professor?" Cedric said timidly.
Professor Mcgonagll waved her wand and there were now three chairs.
" I will go to the owlry and send this then." Hagrid said as Minerva past him the letter. He made his way out of the office quite loudly as he banged into things.

" Well we-" Professor Mcgonagll started but was interrupted by a silver stag that galloped into the office.
" PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY SON AND WHAT HAPPENED TO US. WE WOKE UP IN A GRAVE."