Chapter five

There was a shadow at the entrance to the office. The person was small, had a red handbag and from her stance, she was very sturn. An echo filled the room, her small heals clicked against the stone floor as she entered the office.

" I want to know why I wasn't informed that people were coming back from the dead." The elderly woman with a firm voice demanded.
" Augusta we didn't think to tell you because know related to you has died recently." Mcgonagll replied as Augusta made her way through the door.
" Well you explain this." She moved to one side letting three other people come in. There stood two men and two woman.

Four women shouted at the same time saying.
" Alice!!!!!!!" They ran towards her and hugged each other meanwhile Neville and Luna had moved to Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys leaving his father to be bombarded by James, Regulus and Cedic, who he didn't know, and the Prewett brothers.

" It is amazing, my parents are back to normal." The group of teenagers had never seen him so happy.
" It's amazing Neville." Harry said as he hugged his friend and waved at a beaming Luna who was standing becide Neville.
" It's amazing you to have both got your parents back." Hermione smiled hugging Neville. He looked around the room realising what Hermione said and saw people he and everyone else thought were dead.

" Harry your parents are alive!" Neville said jumping up and down expressing his excitement for his friend.
" I know, we are hoping more people will come back but we don't know the exact people." Harry smiled with pure happiness as he talked to Neville.
" I know more of your family shall return Harry." Luna walked away with a dreamy look taking over her face.

The group of young adults turned around and saw Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, Mary and Alice laying I a pile on the floor crying into each other's arms.
" You know Lily says I am still a child but look at her now." James said to Frank and the Prewett brothers to which they both nodded in agreement. Unfortunately for them Lily had heard and had risen from the floor.

" James Potter-" Lily was interrupted by Professor Mcgonagll but was still pointing her finger at James's chest glaring at him.
" Lily dear before you kill James in front of your son please try and calm down. "
" Sorry Professor." Lily backed away from James.

Everyone in the room made a big circle with chairs.
" I have to say Harry your parents are very childish and awesome." Cedric laughed with most of the younger generation.
" Thanks Cedric." James said childishly and joined in with the laughing only to be hit in the back of the head by Lily, to which the laughing grew louder.

After a while the laughing grew to a stop and people sat in small groups. Lily, Dorcas, Marlene, Mary and Alice were joined by Harry, James, Frank, Neville and Hermione and they sat in a corner.
" So Alice, did you came back from the dead?" Marlene asked leaning on the edge of her seat.
" No I was still alive just insane." She replied, her smile faded along with Frank's and Neville's.

Before anyone could question her. Frank spoke.
" We were attacked shortly after Voldemort's downfall. We survived but we came out insane and couldn't even remember who we were." Everyone looked at the floor.
" Do you mind if I ask who attacked you?" Dorcas asked carefully. Alice and Frank looked at each other.
" Bellatrix, the Lestrange's and Crouch jr." Alice whispered as she hugged Frank.

Lily didn't need to be told what had happened because it was very clear. Lily was about to stand in fury but James, who was just as furious, knew what she was thinking and put his arms around her waist to prevent her from a mass murder.
" James let go!!" Lily broke the silence and everyone looked at the  couple.
" Awwwww look Lily is finally killing James. It's so cute." Marlene squealed. Lily glared at the woman.

The group began to laugh.
" Lily would never kill me I am too handsome." James said putting his hand on his heart dropping Lily in the process.
" Dad its Sirius job to look handsome 'cause I thought you were dashing." Harry said.
" You're right I am dashing." James puffed his chest out.
" Harry stop inflating your father's ego." Lily, who's hair had turned static after she clambered off the floor, tried to keep a straight face at her husband and son.