Chapter seven

" We know what happened."
As if they were in slow motion the crowd turned to the brothers. There hair fell in waves to their shoulders (but Sirius had longer hair than his brother). It wasn't as messy and unclean as harry had seen it. Regulus's had dried off from coming out of the lake. They looked like twins that never wanted to leave each others side.

" Would you mind filling us in." Minerva asked. The elderly woman still wore her emerald green robes and her once brown hair had begun to turn grey.

" The book was our mother's it was a last resort. As most of you know our mother was, I would say insane and she created a book to bring back people important to the person casting the spell back from the dead. I thought father destroyed all of the books but he must have missed one. How did you find it?" Sirius explained.

The group had been listening with great interest and looked at them with shock. Ginny was happy that she had brought these people back, people that deserved a second chance at life. She was also scared, afraid of what will happen because of what she had done.

" I didn't look for it I just picked up a book and it fell onto the floor on the exact page."
" Interesting." Regulus stroked his chin.
" What does the spell mean?" James stepped forward away from his wife, son and Remus towards his honorary brother. Curiosity had gotten the better of him and he had to know but in the back of his head there was a voice that said he didn't want to know.
" It mean wake the dead."

" This is a good thing right. I mean we can be with our friends and family again." Angelina was hoping it wasn't a dream and that it would last.
" Yes it is a good thing but what if it isn't permanent and it's just temporary or something to torment us." Harry spoke in fear of losing everything all over again.

" Harry stop being such a mood killer. Enjoy the moment while it lasts." Seamus had gotten rid of the headache and was bow sitting on Dean's lap.

" The question is what do we do now?" Narcissa pointed out to her fellow witches and wizards.
" I say we get the book and find out how long this lasts and we also need to find out the possibility of who will return next." Hermione spoke like a true leader.

" Good idea. I will send some of my Aurors to go and get it." Madam bones replied.
" Madam Bones I am sorry but u can't send your Aurors because they won't be able to get inside." Ginny politely said as she looked at harry.
" Harry will go he knows where the book is." She finished.

" Okay Potter you may leave now." Minerva dismissed him. Harry walked out the door and rushed through the corridors, down the stairs, mind the odd creaky step and down some more stairs before he reached the exit and disapperated.

Dumbledore who had been sitting silently in his chair in the painting above them smiled as he closed his eyes and resting back into his chair before disappearing completely.

A cackle interrupted the beautiful silence. Bellatrix was leaning forward as she laughed insanely.
" Is Bella okay?" Regulus was deeply concerned for his cousin and was angry at everyone who just ignored it.
" She is fine. She is insane." Narcissa spoke for her deranged sister.
" Oh."

" Why can't we go home!!!!" A puppy faced Sirius begged. Bellatrix looked at him in disgust. Her black eyes glared through his soul.

" So what happens now?" Hermione asked.
" Oh My God." Fred shrieked.
" We thought–" George carried on.
" You knew–"
" Everything. Our life has been a lie." The twins fell to the floor along with their uncles.

" I don't know everything." She blushed.
" That's news to me." Ron laughed.

Harry was stood next to his parents  and Ginny laughing. He heard a noise that came from outside the office. He stopped laughing and made his way to the door not realising everyone was watching him.