Chapter one

A cold October evening Harry and Ginny sat curled up on the sofa with a sleeping baby snuggled in between them. They both looked at the small creature and his colour changing hair which reminded them of Tonks's pink hair along with his clumsiness but he looked so much like Remus, calm and collected.

Harry and Ginny look after Teddy with help from Andromeda as she is Teddy's grandmother. Her relationship with her sister, Narcissa who she had missed dearly, has started to form and she visited often with Draco, Lucius was still recovering at the Manor which had been brightened up alot.
They occasionally visit Harry and Ginny at Grimmauld place but they usually don't stay long as it brings back memories of their child hood which they don't like to talk about.

Grimmauld place had changed since Harry, Hermione and Ron had briefly stayed there during the hunt for the Horcruxes.
The black peeling walls in the hallway had been changed to a sea coloured green ( which, of course had been chosen by Teddy.)

The mess that mundungus made had been cleared up and some of the things he had stolen had been given back. But he couldn't repay everything.

The bedrooms were brighter they had wider windows, Harry had also done illustrations of magical beasts and the creatures Mrs Weasley hadn't been able to get rid of had now gone. Harry had left Regulas's and Sirius's bedrooms alone as they ment alot to him, he also couldn't bare the thought of Sirius's muggle women coming down but they did tidy it.

They had sweeped the house of any dark artifacts. The old painting of Sirius mother, Walburga, had been taken down with a lot of sweat, screaming and swearing. She had been locked in one of the spare kitchen cupboard to silence her but also for kreacher who could see her if he wanted to.

The battle of hogwarts had been 5 months ago and the castle had been rebuilt but it looked the same as it had been many years before. They missed the people they had lost and it had been a very tough time for all of them.

George had lost his twin and was struggling to deal without him. He would isolate himself, not talk to anyone and wouldn't open the Weasleys wizard wheezes as it reminded him of Fred too much and their dream. Without Fred the Weasley household was less welcoming. Angelina, who had been very close to Fred, was also grieving at the lost of her bestfriend. Ginny told her to go and see George as it might help them both talking to each other about Fred. It worked and Angelina and George are now a couple, after a lot of persuasion from Ginny and have opened the shop again, along with opening a new one in hogsmead.

Ron decided to help his brother running the new shop in hogsmead instead of going back to hogwarts as it would bring back memories which he would rather forget but Hogwarts was starting in November this year. Hermione though was going back to Hogwarts as she wanted to finish her education ( which isn't surprising) though she did take a while to decide.

Hermione and Ron decided not to become a couple as they agreed they weren't ment to be unlike Harry and Ginny who got back together properly after the war and have been inseparable ever since.

Ginny had got a place as chaser for Holly Head Harpies which the whole family with some friends partied all night when they were told and Harry spent his time looking after Teddy, learning new magic, redecorating and helping decide who goes to azkaban. The couple had moved in to number 12 grimmauld place quite soon after the war, even though Mrs Weasley didn't want them to.

Flashback

Harry and Ginny, holding hands, stood before Mr and Mrs Weasley in the burrow.
" no, no I am not letting you go and live by yourself." Mrs weasley said with one hand on her hip and the other was waving around in the air.
" Molly dear, you are over reacting. They can live by themselves together. They are old enough." Mr Weasley said giving her a kiss on the cheek.
" But Ginny isn't even of age yet and she should stay here until she is."
" Mum please," Ginny begged. "Harry will look after me and we will come round every week and send lots of letters. You don't have to worry about us. Harry just needs to recover away from lots of people." The two women glared at each other. There was a minute of silence before.
" Fine, but you better be round every week and Harry better be improving or I will be dragging you back here and locking you in your room."
" Molly, she will be fine."
" Thank you Mr and Mrs Weasley." Harry said indicating the end of the conversation.
" Your welcome dear. But I will be making sure you look after her." Mrs Weasley replied and with that the young couple left the Burrow.

End of Flashback

The couple sat on the sofa in a comfortable silence until the sleeping baby started crying.
" Hey Gin, is there milk in the fridge for Teddy?"
" Yeah it's on the middle shelf."
She replied going to pick a book up. Ginny walked over to the book case. She scanned up and down the shelves full of books until she saw the one she wanted. She picked newt scamander's fantastic beasts and where to find them. It's one of her favourites.

She was about to turn around when another book fell from the book case. Ginny had never seen the book before. It was dark green, very thick and covered in dust. The name was unreadable and the intricate details on the cover had faded, the pages had gone a tinge of orange. It had fallen and opened on the exact middle of the book. Ginny picked it up to see what it read. But to her surprise there were only two words on the page.
" Surgere mortuos." She whispered. " I wonder what that means." Ginny shrugged but she put the book back on the shelf. She curled up and opened the book she had originally picked.

Harry walked back into the room with Teddy asleep in his arms once more.
" Are you ok Gin?"
" Yeah I am fine why?" She said focusing on her book.
" You're just glaring at the poor book." He said sitting becide her. Ginny looked up at him.
" I am not glaring and I am fine."
" That's good. Remember we are going to the burrow tomorrow as it's Sunday." Harry said making Ginny groan. She rested her head on Harry's shoulder and Harry eased the book from her hands, placing it on the table as she slowly fell to sleep. Not knowing what would happen the next day.

------------

Inside a small cave a boy awoke he looked no older than 18. He pulled himself onto a small wooden boat out of the infiri infested waters. Feeling around his long black coat, he searched for his wand. Which he found on the inside pocket of his soaking wet coat. The boy was dressed in black robes, and a death eaters mask had fallen from the pocket of his coat into the water. His wet hair was long and black, the boys eyes were blue‐grey the same as his brother. He got to the entrance of the cave and felt the windy sea air on his face. He was Regulus Black.