Chapter four

Harry and ginny were woken up by Teddy crying in the room next door. With a groan Harry sat up and felt around for his glasses until he found them, folded on the desk next to the bed. Meanwhile Ginny was burying her face into her pillow trying to go back to sleep as Harry was getting put of bed. Harry left the room, still in his pyjamas, and opened the door to the room becide theirs.

In a small cot was Harry's blue haired godson, only five months old, who was waving his arms around trying to get someone to pick him up. He walked over and picked up the crying baby. As Harry began to make funny faces at teddy Ginny wandered into the room and hugged harry from behind. Harry turn and kissed Ginny on the head.
" I am going to go sort Teddy out." He whispered trying not to agitate Teddy.
" That's fine. I will see you down stairs." She responded leaving the room.

After the small family had a messy breakfast and had cleaned up they got ready to visit the Burrow because they always have Sunday lunch there.
" Harry come on we can't be late. Have you got Teddy with you?" Ginny shouted upstairs which was followed by someone running down the stairs.
" Sorry, Teddy was taking awhile to get ready." Harry said with a kiss on the cheek.
" Let's go."
They held each others hands and Teddy clung to Harry as they disappeared in a whirl of smoke.

At the Burrow Mrs Weasley was busy running around the kitchen making a delicious roast dinner. Bill had already arrived and was cutting carrots while charlie and percy were cleaning for there mum. Fleur, Angelina and Hermione were sitting in the living room waiting for Ginny as Ron was feeding the chickens and de gnomeing the garden with George.

Suddenly Harry, Ginny and Teddy apperated into one of the fields surrounding the Burrow. They made there way through the long grass until they entered the Garden.
" Harry! Ginny! Teddy!" Someone shouted from across the garden.
" Uncl' Ro'!" Teddy screamed excitedly reaching out towards a running Ron with George trailing behind them. The two red headed boys reached the excited baby. Harry passed Teddy to Ron as George said.
" What about me?!" George stuck his lip out and started to fake cry but that was enough for Teddy to want to be passed to George.
" Uncl' Geo'ge!" Teddy screamed as he was passed to the older red headed man who started bouncing him and swinging him around.

The group of five walked up to the house together laughing and smiling, with Teddy jumping into the air. They reached the door only to hear Mrs Weasley shouting at Percy and Charlie.
" LOOK THERE IS STILL DUST!! AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TIDED YOUR ROOMS PROPERLY!!!!" Is what they heard.

Harry opened the door but was brought into a hug by Mrs Weasley who started fussing over his hair until she saw Teddy in Georges arms and her two other children standing outside. She wafted them in like sheep.
" Come on inside other wise you will get a cold." She said frantically.
" Mum we've been outside for the past hour and you never said we would get a cold." Ron complained. "You could have brought us in earlier."
" I could have Ronald Weasley but you didn't finish the job!!!!!" Mrs Weasley barked at him." Boys were is your father."
" He is in the garage messing with muggle things." Bill responded as he came into the room.
" Ok can u go and get him everyone has arrived. Oh Ron do u mind cutting the carrots that bill hasn't done and don't even think about doing it with magic." She said in her sturn voice waving her arms around.

" Mum!!! You know I hate cutting vegetables." Ron grumbled as he stomped into the kitchen. The boys went back to their respective jobs.
" Harry how are you doing dear?" Mrs Weasley said looking for any scrapes or bruises.
" I am recovering." Harry said with a slight smile.
" That's good. Ginny how are you my dear?"
" I am great, thanks mum. I am going to join the girls." She said giving Harry a kiss on the cheek and a hug before walking into the living room.

Mrs Weasley meanwhile guided Harry into the kitchen to watch Ron get frustrated with a knife.
They stood there happily chatting before Mr Weasley came in the front door and walked into the kitchen with Bill shutting the front door behind them.
" Hello Harry, I didn't realise you had come." He said taking a seat.
" Him and Ginny have just arrived and Ginny is in the living room with the girls." Mrs Weasley replied before Mr Weasley could say anything.
" That's good. When is lunch then?"
" Once Ron finishes cutting those carrots."
" MUM!!!! I am almost done." Ron shouted back at his mum.
" Don't you shout at me Ronald Weasley."