Chapter three

" PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY SON AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US. I WOKE UP IN A GRAVE." The unmistakable screeching of Lily Potter was heard. Most of the people in the room flinched at the sound of someone shouting. Silence hung in the air only for Professor Mcgonagll to speak.
" Well I will see you all in a bit. I might as well and go collect them."

Minerva walked through the stone corridors of her school that were covered in portraits. As soon as she reached the edge of the
Hogwarts grounds she apperated.

It was the early hours of the morning in Godric's Hollow. There was a light breeze making the naked trees sway. Professor Mcgonagll walked into the small cemetery to find who she was looking for.

In the corner of the cemetery were Lily and James hugging but they still had their wands out. They heard feet walking behind them so they immediately turned pointing their wands in the direction the sound was coming from.

" Professor!" Lily said as she left James to go and hug Minerva.
" Hello Lily, James I need you to come with me."
" Yes we do."
" Where is our son?" The two of them said one after the other.
" That is why I need you to come with me to Hogwarts."
" Fine we will but we want everything explaining." James said as they reached towards Professor Mcgonagll. Lily and James grabbed her shoulders and they disapperated with a pop.

The three adults let go of each other as appeared in front of Hogwarts. Minerva started walking towards the building with Lily and James following behind. They made there way up to the seventh floor with James occasionally having to jump onto the stairs because he kept slowing down, which Lily found quite funny.

They reached the grumpy gargoyle.
" Dumbledore." Professor Mcgonagll snapped in a hurry at it.
" Chill woman I am getting old. I can move as fast as I use to." The gargoyle said as he turned revealing the stairs up to the office. Minerva lifted her long dress slightly to prevent tripping as she marched up the stone stairs.

Lily and James had slowly made there way up the stairs as they had been dead for 17 years, even though they didn't know that. The couple got to the door which the Professor had left the door open for them.
" It's good to see you again. I think I can say we all have missed you." Professor flitwick said beaming.
" Why Professor? We haven't been dead for that long. Have we? And where is Professor Dumbledore?" James said the happiness on his face faded and turned serious.
" Before we answer your questions we need you to take veritasirum if you don't mind we just need to check it's you." Kingsley said.
" We don't mind." James said allowing Kingsley to give him and Lily veritasirum.
" What are your names?"
" Lily J potter."
" James fleamont potter."

" What is your sons name?"
" Harry James potter." They both said.

" What is your patronus Lily and can you turn into your animagus."
Where James had just stood was now a stag and Lily waved her wand muttering Expecto Patronum and a doe came from it and danced around the room.

" Well now we know it is definitely you. You have been dead but you have been dead for 17 years and Dumbledore past away only a year ago." Professor Mcgonagll said.
" WHAT!!!!!!!!" They both shrieked making everyone cover there ears.
" No need to shout." Fred said taking his fingers out of his ears.
" Who are you?" James said confused.
" Fred Weasley at your servi-" Professor Mcgonagll interrupted him.

" We can tell each other our names later but for now we need to fill you in." She said to Lily and James.
" Your son, Harry survived and has just turned 18 three months ago. Voldemort is dead along with many other people. Death Eaters are now in azkaban."
" Wow, my son survived!!!" James said dancing around in a circle until he was stopped by Lily.
" How did he survive?" She asked.
" Well you sacrificed yourself for him, dear." Professor sprout said.