F O U R

I followed the short redhead to Storms office, trying to figure out what it was he had needed to speak about.

She stopped in front of his door and opened it. I was hit by his delicious scent and inhaled deeply. It was so addicting.

Waltzing into the room, he didn't even look up at me too busy scribbling down things on his papers. I took a seat and waited for him to speak but after 5 minutes of not saying anything, I was fed up.

I got up ready to leave then he spoke.

"Sit down."

Plopping back down, I sighed loudly. Now he wants to speak. -.-

"Electra Bazel. Daughter of Ronald and Farrah Bazel. Sister of Alpha Evan Bazel." He spoke glaring at me.

My words got caught in my throat when he mentioned my brother. I haven't seen or spoke to him since he started his own pack.

"W-what about them?" I stuttered pathetically.

"Your family is the scarlet clan from the prophecies! Why haven't you told me?" He snapped banging his fists on his desk.

I jumped startled by his sudden anger and began to cower away, but i stopped myself. It's about time I stood up for myself.

"You've been avoiding me! And I had no idea my family was in any kind of prophecies." I shouted gaining a surprised look from him.

"Cut the crap Electra. What else are you hiding? Do you know your brother will come looking for you?! It'll cause a war between our packs." He shouted equally as loud. That's all he cared about. It was heartbreaking.

"That's all you care about huh?! Your stupid pack! What about me? I'm your mate. " I snapped angrily

"Yeah, a mate I haven't even accepted!" He yelled no regret in his eyes at all

Wow

We both stood up and stared at each other. Breathing intensely.

"I need to go." I whispered turning around and walking out of the room, ignoring his calls for me to come back.

I ran outside passing pack members, into the forest. I shifted into my wolf, gracefully landing on my feet and kept it moving. I ran all the way back home.

I shifted back and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a large sweater that was in the bucket of clothes by the tools shed in the backyard.

The back door was cracked slightly, leaving me a bit suspicious. Opening the door, I walked in slowly and silently.

I heard chatter followed by laughter and relaxed a bit.

"Gramma?" I yelled.

"In the kitchen!" She yelled back then began laughing again.

I ran into the kitchen and inhaled sharply.

"Electra. You don't know how much I've missed you sister." Exclaimed Evan as he spun around and engulfed me in a hug.

I pushed him away and glared at him.

"Why are you here?" I spat angrily.

Evan had betrayed our family. Not liking the rules and regulations, he ran off and started a pack of his own. His pack was weak. One of the weakest packs ever. One night he had his pack of mutts, break in and capture my little sister, Edith. They killed her in the process. (A/N This all happened before her parents went to work for the alpha king)

At the time, I had no idea why he had wanted her in the first place. All my parents told me was that 'Edith is special, just like you. That's why your brother wanted her.'

To this day, i still don't exactly know what that means.

My gramma was never aware of anything that happened except for Edith's death. My grandmother, at the time, was in Japan. We had told her, rouges attacked and that's how Edith passed.

I'm just so angry at the fact that Evan had the balls to show up here.

He kept a hideous smug smirk on his face and glanced back at my gramma, who had a confused look upon her face.

"Gramma is still in the dark, eh?" He said leaving my gramma even more confused.

"Don't." I spat glaring at him.

"Still in the dark about what? What are you hiding from me Eli?" She spoke a sad look on her face.

"Nothing Gramma. I'm not hiding anything, Evan is just kidding. We'll be right back." I said grabbing Evans arm and leading him upstairs to my empty looking room.

"Cut the crap Evan. I know what you want and you're not getting it, so leave now and never come back." I spat angrily.

"That's where you are wrong little sister. I always get what i want. you are going to come to my pack. I mean it." He spat storming out of my bedroom. I stood there, my arms crossed over chest, breathing hard.

I walked over to the cordless phone that rested on a small table beside the bed, and picked it up, dialing my parents number.

After the first ring, someone answered.

"Electra? Is that you?" Said my father, his voice leaking with sleep.

"Dad, Evan came back. He wants me to join his pathetic pack and he said he always gets what he wants. I'm scared dad. What if i end up like Edith?" I exclaimed, tears forming in my eyes and my throat going dry.

Rustling was heard from the other side and i could hear him speaking to my mother. I couldn't quite make out what he was saying but i knew they were speaking about me.

"Eli, Hun your father and i will be on the next flight home. Please go stay with your mate until we return." said my mom, her voice also full of sleep.

"How did you know that I've found my mate?" I asked confused

"Gramma told us. Now get off this phone and go back to your mate. We know you're not with him." She said in a warning tone before hanging up.

I stared at the phone as it made a continuous beeping noise then clicked the end button.

Before i could set the phone down, the bedroom door flew open and in walked Storm, breathing hard and glaring at me.

"Let's. Go." He spat grabbing my arm. I could feel the anger rolling off of him in waves. I knew i shouldn't have ran but that's what I do. I run when things become too much for me to handle.

I was still angry with him. I really don't even want to go with him but it's to make sure I'm safe.

He stormed past my gramma and we went outside to the truck that awaited for us.

Ripping the door open, he literally threw me inside the car and slammed the door.

This isn't going to be good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well.... he's rude.

Over 500 reads!! Wooo.

Thanks for voting etc.

I appreciate it. A lot.

Please make sure you

Vote. Comment. Follow. Share.

-SammiBooooooooooooo<3