T H I R T E E N

"Just drop it." Storm huffed angrily.

"Storm, your mother hates my guts and I'd like to know why." I exclaimed frustrated.

"It doesn't matter, you won't have to deal with her anymore. Now, i have some business to take care of, do me a favor and make yourself something to eat. I can hear your stomach from all the way over here. Then, go back to our room, you're still on your heat and I'd rather not have to kill a bunch of unmated males because they can't keep their hands to their self. " He replied strictly then turned and walked away.

"Storm! I'm not finished wit-..forget it."  I gave up and did exactly what I was told.
----
A few hours had passed and I was bored, horny and lonely.

I mindlinked Storm more than a few times, suggesting that we have a quickie but he turned me down.

Every. Single. Time.

Freaking stupid heat.
-----
It was about 5pm and I was online, searching for a pet store that wasn't too far away.

I figured that maybe getting a cat would cure me from my loneliness.

Maybe.

After finally finding a store I mindlinked Hera, telling her to get dressed because we were going on an adventure. Not really, but at least she'll hurry up.
----
It was pretty dark outside by the time we arrived back home.

And Storm was not happy at all.

He stood outside with the beta and delta, Ferguson and Killian, looking extremely angry.

Hera and I glanced at each other, with nervous looks on our faces.

We were nervous because, the whole entire time we were gone, I hadn't answered not one of Storms mindlinks.

So he was worried sick and I kinda felt bad.

I was doing it out of my anger for him.

Though it wasn't as much as you would think, I was still pretty angry.

Not only wouldn't he tell me what the situation with his mother was about, but also rejecting my 'advances'. Like come on, I'm still on my heat and its intense and sex would help me a whole bunch.

Maybe it was the heat that caused me to think irrationally. 

Maybe.

Slowly getting out of the car, I moved towards the back door and grabbed the kennel, that held my new baby.

(NOT AN ACTUAL BABY 😂😭)

"Electra." He started but then I cut him off

"Drop it." I spoke loud enough for him to hear, while grabbing the plastic bags with my free hand, that had cat stuff in them.

The growl that left him was so...thunderous and powerful, that it not only scared me but also my cat.

I looked around, noticing that Ferguson, Killian and Hera were nowhere in sight.

Just leave me here to die why don't ya.

It was just Storm and I.