E I G H T

It's been a week since Storm and I made up. He's been wonderful. I really love the cool, easygoing side of him.

Hera and I became great friends within that short timespan. I was actually happy but being happy comes with a price.

There's a catch. There has to be. Something is going to come along and ruin my little happiness, i just don't know what or when. But I have to mentally prepare myself.

"Electra!" Squealed an overly happy Hera. I was a bit confused. She's never this excited about anything really.

"Yes?" I said returning her smile.

"I found my mate! He's the third in command. We are going to the mall and I'd like it if you and your mate came with us." She spoke a little too happily for me.

"I don't think Storm would b-"

Arms wrapped around my waist, causing me to pause mid sentence.

"What about me now?" He whispered in my ear, causing a tingly feeling to spread throughout my body.

"She was going to tell us why you wouldn't be able to come to the mall with my mate and I." Spoke Hera, her head slightly bowed.

"I can come. I'll have my beta watch the pack." He spoke letting go of my waist.

"Okay. Great. Let's go get ready Electra!" Spoke Hera happily as she grasped my forearm and pulled me away from my amused looking mate.

"Hey! What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I said getting her attention.

"You look like a bum. Let's go."
-----------
Almost an hour later, I was dressed in some light blue denim shorts, a red tank top, a long white cardigan and some white flip flops.

Hera insisted I wear wedges, but let's be real, who am i trying to impress?

As we arrived downstairs, Storm was seated on the couch chatting with who i assume is Hera's mate.

Storm chuckled then turned to face us. The smile that was once on his face dropped in a quick second and was replaced with a frown.

"Go change." He spoke giving me a look as if he was challenging me to disobey his order.

"I look fine. I'm dressed appropriate for the weather. Now let's go. Daylight is wasting away." I could tell he was holding back a snarl but he got up anyways and walked outside.

As i was walking out of the door, I heard my name being called.

Looking around, I had spotted my parents walking towards me. I had completely forgotten they were here. Horrible. I know.

"Eli, where are you headed?" Asked my mother.

"I'm going to the mall. I forgot you guys were here. I haven't seen you around." I said regretfully.

"It's okay honey. We kept our distance, so that you could be with your mate and friends. We are leaving today. Going to your grammas. I love you and have fun. We'll see you later." Said my mother as she and my father grabbed me into a hug.

Returning a hug to each of them, I watched them walk away. They were most likely heading out of the back door.

Hearing continuous honking, I rushed outside getting in the blue truck that was clearly waiting for me.

"To the mall!" Shouted a happy Hera from the back seat.
------------
The whole way there we listened to Heras continuous blabber. I could tell she was happier now them from when I first met her. Her feisty attitude, seemed to be replaced with this bubbly, fun, lovey dovey attitude.

I guess that's how mates make you... at least for some people.

Don't get me wrong, i really like Storm, but i know he and i aren't really that type of person. We were more serious if anything.

Did we need to loosen up a bit? Yes. But it takes time. It just can't happen overnight.

He may seem cool and easy-going now but I know it's just a facade. I know he's still grasping that fact that he has a mate, as am I.

"Hello, Electra are you okay?" Spoke a voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

Looking around, I noticed everyone staring at me with worried looks on their faces.

"Oh- um yes, I'm okay." I said giving them a reassuring smile and getting out of the car.

-----
Two long hours later, we finally stopped shopping and was heading for food. Killian, Heras mate had complained the whole time because he's hungry.

So here we are, heading for the food court.

Storm hadn't been really talkative. He only spoke when he didn't approve what i was picking up off the carts. Which was extremely annoying.

He did approve of the things in the lingerie stores though. Men.

As we arrived in the cafeteria, Storm took a seat at an empty table

Setting my bags on the seat left of him, I sat down in the chair on the right.

"You're not going to eat?" I asked concerned.

"No." He grumbled out angrily.

"What is your problem?!" I spoke getting irritated.

"All of these mated and unmated men staring at you. It's infuriating." He growled lowly.

Staring at him with amusement, I began to chuckle. He's jealous.

That's a surprise.

"Storm, they don't matter. I'm yours. Only yours." I spoke smiling and holding his hand.

Snatching his hand away, he stared at me with anger in his eyes.

"Ha. You sure about that?" He spat. What in the hell?

I don't know what came over me, but next thing i know, Storm was holding his cheek and i was storming away from the table.
-----------------------------------
Here's an update i owed you guys a while ago. I've had writers block. I was supposed to update yesterday on my birthday but I was to busy wallowing in a deep pit of despair.

Storm is a bit of an a**hole, I know.

He has a dark past, that will soon come to light.

Thank you so much for voting etc. I really do appreciate it.

Please make sure you

Vote. Comment. Follow. Share!

Lots Of Love

-SammiBoooooooo<3