S I X

"Where are we going?!" I spoke as he nearly dragged me wherever he was headed.

He ignored me and kept walking, his grip on my arm getting tighter.

"What the hell Storm?! Let go of me. You freaking bipolar psycho." I shouted angrily. He halted in his tracks and turned to face me.

His eyes had turned a bloody red and his face was contorted into one of rage.

"Don't you ever call me that again." He spat with so much venom i flinched.

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not scared because i am. Very, very afraid.

"Now let's go. Some of your clan has entered my territory and i want you to get rid of them." he spoke his grip never leaving my arm as he continued walking.

"Storm relax, it's most likely just my parents looking for me." I spoke but he didn't listen. Seriously, what is up with him?

"How dare you tell your kind that they can enter my territory? You are so disrespectful." He spat angrily.

"You don't know anything about me. Judgemental prick." I muttered to myself as we kept walking.

My parents eventually did come into view and I snatched my arm out of storms grip and ran towards them.

"Eli! How is my baby girl?" Spoke my father as he engulfed me into a hug.

"I'm okay." I spoke, my voice muffled by his chest. My parents are tall people.

My father an amazing 6'5 and my mother 5'10. Everyone in our family was tall with scarlet brownish hair and either whiskey colored eyes or a silvery blue.

"Just okay? Eli what aren't you telling us?" Said my mother giving me the look.

" I'm not hiding anything mom, I promise." I said cowering under her 'mom' look.

"Mom. Dad. This is my mate. Storm." I spoke trying to ease a bit of the tension.

Neither my parents or Storm made a move to introduce themselves.

"Ahem. Anyways, we all have a lot to discuss. Let's head to the pack house." I said leading the way.

Storm grunted and walked next to me, hooking his arm around my waist.....

To say I'm surprised would be an major understatement. It seems like he wants a to play 'lovey dovey mates' while my parents are here. I am not happy about it and If he wants to play games then bring it on.

As we arrived at the pack house, we received many surprised looks. Which didn't surprise me at all. I'm pretty sure their alpha never showed any type of affection before.

"I'm going to give my parents tour of the house." I spoke trying to get out of the steel grip he had on my waist. What made him so all of a sudden possessive?

"You haven't even had a tour of the house. How are you going to give your parents one?" He spoke slight agitation in his tone.

I could feel my face heating up from embarrassment. I probably should have thought that through before speaking.

"Um...erm. Just lead the way to your office." I said trying not to sound weak but failing miserably. Giving a stiff nod, he led the way, all of the pack members parting like the Red Sea.

Some sent us glares, while others stared with confusion and... awe? It was a bit overwhelming.

We entered Storms office and no one spoke a word. Storm had seated himself in a plush leather chair behind his desk and was staring at us.

"Please sit." Storm basically sneered at my parents. Why is he being so rude?

"Storm wha-"

"I think I'll just stand." Spoke my father, a murderous glare etching onto his face.

"Ronald, please don't start." said my mother as she grasped my fathers arm, trying to pull him down into a seat.

What is going on?

"He MURDERED EDITH. Electra, Storm murdered your sister." My father shouted angrily.

A lump formed in my throat and I choked back tears.

Turning to Storm, he had a lethal look on his face.

"Y-you killed my sister?" I whispered before the tears started flowing. I swore i seen his face soften but maybe it's just the tears blurring my vision.

"I didn't know Electra i swear. And YOU killed my uncle, i think we're even. Don't you?" Storm spat with so much venom in his voice it had my wolf scared. I was so confused.

"Wait.... I thought Evans pack killed Edith." I spoke wiping my tears but it was useless cause they were still flowing.

"Electra, honey. Let's talk later. Okay?" My mother spoke walking towards me.

"No! We are talking about it NOW." I felt a surge of power shoot through my hands and all of the lights went out.
--------------------------------------
Sorry I took so long to update guys.

There is a lot in store. So stay tuned peeps.

Thank you guys for VOTING ETC. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Please make sure you

Vote. Comment. Follow. Share!!

Lots Of Love

-SammiBoooooooooooooooo <3