T E N

Storm and I had become more distant than before. We didn't speak unless it was completely necessary, although we did sleep in the same bed, we avoiding sleeping close to each other.

Did we need to sit down and talk about it like adults? Yes.

I just feel like it would make the situation a lot worse. We are both stubborn people.

I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't even hear Storm enter the bedroom.

He sent a quick glance my way and walked into his closet.

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in my head and I perked up.

"Storm?" I spoke softly. His head peeked out of the closet for a quick second before he returned back to what he was doing.

"Can I meet your parents?" I asked cautiously

"No." His deep voice sounded throughout the room.

"I'll find a way to meet them myself then." I muttered angrily. He walked out of his closet, slipping on a crisp white shirt.

"Electra, I said no. They're horrible people, I don't want you associating with them in any way." He warned sending me a 'don't test me' look.

"They can't be that bad. Why don't w-"

"You are NOT meeting my parents. Get that out of your pretty little head. It's never going to happen." He snapped,outraged. That was frightening.

"I'm going out, I'll be back later." He spoke more calmly now, as he grabbed a brown leather jacket and a pair of shoes out the closet then proceeded to leave the bedroom.

Well then. Now what do I do?

--- (5 hours later)

Stretching out my tired limbs, I sat up in the bed and read the clock.

8:34 pm

Geez, I've been out for a while.

Turning on the lamp beside the bed, I noticed discarded clothes all over the floor. A rather loud snore, nearly scared the skin off of me. Peeking over my shoulder, there lay Storm in a pair of boxers.

He is so attractive.

He suddenly rolled over, startling me and spoke so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

"Stop staring at me. Perv."

Letting out a quiet chuckle, I stood, stretching again and walked out of the bedroom, headed towards the kitchen.

Walking into the kitchen, I spotted Ferguson, the Beta.

"Hi Ferguson." I greeted him with a small smile.

"Luna" He replied with a slight bow.

"I really prefer Electra."

"I really prefer Luna." He spat, surprising me.

"Ok... Someone needs to take a chill pill." I muttered, walking towards the fridge to get some milk for cereal.

He glared at me for a mere second and walked out of the kitchen without another word.

As I was eating my massive bowl of Frosted Flakes, a knock sounded at the main entrance and I ran to get it.

Opening the door, I was greeted by a fairly attractive man covered in tattoos, who wore a large smile on his face.

"Hello beautiful, I'm looking for my brother. Is he in?" He spoke charmingly.

A slight blush covered my cheeks as he smirked at me.

"And who's your brother?" I asked smiling

"I am." Boomed a voice from behind me, sending shivers up my spine.

Storm breezed past me and stared at his brother. Although there was little resemblance, I could kind of tell they were related.

"Knox. What brings you here?" Storm asked, a serious expression on his face.

"Not even a hug for your older brother? Man, I didn't think you'd still have a stick wedged up your ass after all of these years." Knox joked. A small giggle escaped me and Storm sent me a stern look.

Storm growled as Knox looked at me suggestively.

"So.. Are you single?" Knox asked me grabbing my hand, laying a kiss upon it.

Storm growled even louder and snatched me into a tight embrace.

"Mine!" He snapped, earning a shocked look from Knox.

"It's about time you got a mate! Have you told the folks? Mom would be ecstatic." He spoke happily. Storm let out a snort, releasing his hold on me, which I was thoroughly enjoying.

"Come. We have lots to catch up on." Spoke Storm as he and Knox walked off, leaving me standing there.

Well then.
-----
After walking around aimlessly, I went back up to his bedroom and laid down, turning on Netflix.

Halfway through an episode of AHS, Storm waltzed in and turned it off.

"Hey!" I protested but shut up as he sent me a serious look.

"First, I don't want you watching that. Second, we need to talk." He spoke sitting across from me on the bed.

"I can watch what I want, I'm not a child and what is it we need to speak about?" I said confused.

"When you will wear my mark, Heat and how soon I'm expecting pups."

My eyes widened as stared at him in disbelief.

"No."

I immediately regretted my words as his eyes turned pitch black and he snarled.

Crap.
------------------------
Yay!

An update. Be expecting more very, very soon.

Thanks for all of the votes and comments. I appreciate it.

Please make sure you
Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!!!!

Until next time

-SammiBoooooooooo <3