F I F T E E N

(Next Day)

"What did you expect?" Hera asked clearly annoyed.

" I didn't think he'd actually agree to getting married." I replied not looking her in the eye.

"Like he said, you guys are practically married. But if you want a flimsy piece of paper to make your relationship complete, go right ahead. Also, I'm your maid of honor." Hera said smiling at me.

I laughed silently and thanked Hera for keeping it real with me. I really brought this upon myself and I planned on taking advantage of it.
----

"As soon as Storm called me, I couldn't wait to get here." Spoke the overly excited wedding planner. A tall, curvy, caramel colored woman with a giant honey comb smile.

She brought along 4 suitcases full of wedding crap and 3 assistants.

"How'd you guys meet?" I asked sipping my tea. 🐸☕️

"We used to date in high school." She spoke with a distant look in her eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but she kept yapping.

"Then I cheated on him with my now wife. I don't regret it. She's the best thing that ever happened to me." A full blown smile covered her face and I couldn't help but smile too.

Storm and I have the weirdest most dysfunctional relationship ever, but I wouldn't trade him for the world. Even though I didn't think he'd agree to a wedding because he's so stubborn, I'm kinda glad he did.

"So, enough about me, have you thought of a theme yet?"
----
We'd been looking at wedding ideas for the past 3 hours.

Venues, Ceremony and reception dresses, cakes, themes, flowers, etc.

Every time I had asked Storm for his opinion, he would say "whatever you want".

Useless.

"If you aren't going to help then move around." Spoke the wedding planner, Brielle, to Storm.

"Bri-"

Storm was cut off by a booming voice that made everyone in the room jump with fear.

"Ajax, My boy! How are you son?"

Oh crap.
----
Phoenix Xerxes.

Father of Storm and Knox Xerxes.

Husband of Uma Xerxes.

A complete maniac.

(Back to when he first arrived)

"What the fuck?"

Those were the first words that came of of Storms mouth as he glared at his father.

"That's no way to greet your dad." His father spoke obviously shocked at the tone of his sons voice.

"Why is it that my family takes it upon themselves to visit whenever they fucking feel like it?" Storm snapped angrily. He was kinda throwing a tantrum.

"Is this about your mother? Ajax, my son , your mother is sorry and she'd like to attend your wedding." His father said softly.

"How does she even know?" Storm asked a bit more calmly this time.

"News travel fast in the werewolf world. Your pack is talking."

Storm looked beyond pissed.

He walked away, ignoring my pleas for him to come back and disappeared down the hall.

"You must be Electra. I'm Phoenix." He spoke softly as he turned and gazed at me.

I extended my hand, expecting a handshake but was snatched into a warm hug. I was surprised at first but then slowly wrapped my arms around him.

" I apologize for all my wife has done to cause distress in your life. She can really hold a grudge. I truly am sorry." He spoke in the most sincere voice

"Thank you." Were the only words i could mutter.

"Now, enough with the sappy stuff. We have a wedding to plan!" He shouted excitedly, pulling away from the hug.

"Let's do this." I exclaimed, a smile lighting up my face.

This is going to be great.

*****************

It was around 9 pm, everyone had retired for the day and i decided to take a relaxing bath. I had no idea where Storm went, but i was sure that when he came back he'd be in a bad mood.

The wedding planning today had been surprisingly fun. Brielle is such an amazing woman and i admire her in every way. As we were going through the themes, winter wonderland had caught my eye.

But Brielle said " Every basic bride does winter wonderland. You can do better."

So, i choose the 'Paris in Spring Time' theme, which i know will be absolutely gorgeous. Tomorrow we are going to look at wedding and bridesmaid dresses, choosing flowers and cake testing. I can only hope that Storm won't be too busy to tag along.

As i finished washing up, the bathroom door creaked open and in walked my moody mate.

"Hi." I spoke quietly, in which i received a grunt.

Okay.

"Do you think you'll be able to come with me tomorrow, to run some errands for the wedding?" I asked as he stripped down to nothing.

"No, i'll be busy." He replied curtly, before stepping into the shower.

I sighed sadly and stepped out of the tub, wrapping the fluffy white towel around my body, i left the bathroom without another word.

I didn't bother getting dressed, i just hopped onto the massive bed and closed my eyes, hoping that tomorrow would be a good day.

***************************
Hi. It's been awhile, I know. I wanted to release chapter 15&16 together but I'm not quite finished with 16. It'll be in Storms POV 😏

This chapter has been finished for a minute now and since you guys have been waiting for months, I decided to just post it today.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

I'll try and post a lot more.

Please make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!

- SammiBoooooooo<3