F I V E

The car ride was deathly silent, the only sound heard was my erratic heartbeat.

I was afraid. Afraid of what he'll do. But in this situation we were both in the wrong. I shouldn't have ran off and he shouldn't have confronted me the way he did.

The car came to an abrupt stop and i hurried taking off my seatbelt and got out of the car. I wasn't prepared to feel his wrath.

I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me but i chose to ignore him. I have too much on my plate right now, i really wish that he would give me a break and actually be a good mate.

Walking into his room, I sat down onto the bed facing the doorway where he had just entered.

He closed the door, well more like slammed it shut and started pacing back and forth.

"You can't just keep running everytime something doesn't please you or go your way. Stop being such a hardheaded little brat and be an obedient mate like you're supposed to be." He spat glaring at me. His glare was lethal looking almost.

I should be the angry one. Not him.

"You can't just keep having a tantrum everytime something doesn't please you or go your way! Stop being such an vindictive asshole and be a good, caring mate like you're supposed to be." I spat angrily. He looked a bit surprised, but shook it off.

"How dare yo-"

"No. How dare you. How dare you act this way towards me, when I've done nothing to deserve this. Oh and now I'm all of a sudden your mate. You are a hypocrite. You haven't even accepted me, why? Is it because my brother is your enemy? I do not associate with him, I haven't for quite some time." I exclaimed staring him down.

He sent me one last look before he stormed out of the bedroom.

He needs some serious help. I'm just having an extremely hard time trying to figure him out. Was there something that occurred in the past that made him this way?

I'm so confused.

My stomach begin growling, so I got up and headed to the kitchen for some grub. Unlike the last time, there was no one in the kitchen.

As big as this kitchen was, i just knew it'd be packed with food. Checking through the pantries and refrigerator, I got out the ingredients for my grammas homemade chicken Alfredo pasta.

I then go to work cutting up chicken etc. Soon I was finished and plating my food. As I was eating i heard a very faint 'what's that smell?!', Followed by the sound of many many footsteps.

A group of about 20 teenagers came into view and stopped in their tracks when they spotted me.

"Um..er.. hi.." Said a tall, scrawny boy with glasses.

"Who are you?" Snapped a girl about the same height as the boy with glasses as she put a hand on her hip.

"Your Luna. Now show some respect." Snapped Storm. Where did he come from?

All the teens bowed there heads and began to shuffle away.

"Hey! Where are you guys going come sit down and eat." I said and they all froze and looked at Storm.

"Ignore him. Now come eat." I said with a smile. They all smiled back and took a seat, filling up all the stools that surrounded the abnormally large counter.

I made all of them plates and placed it in front of them. I actually felt like a Luna at that very moment. It was exciting. I loved it.

Storm began to walk away but i stopped him.

"You come sit and eat too." I spoke pulling out a stool that was no longer occupied.

He shot me a look and i raised an eyebrow almost daring him to say no.

He sighed loudly, his shoulders sagging a bit and shuffled to the stool, taking a seat. After i have him a plate, we sat and chatted. He actually cracked a smile. Which made me happy.

Everything was going great up until his eyes glazed over meaning someone mind linked him.

His eyes turned hard as stone and black leaked into them.

"Let's go." He spoke, standing up, grabbing my hand in the process.

Oh no. What now?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What do you think is going on?
Any suggestions for someone to play Electra?

Please go read my brothers book and vote. It's called 'Vengance' his username is ghash019

Thanks for voting etc.

I appreciate it a lot!!

Please make sure you

Vote. Comment. Follow. Share.

-SammiBooooooooooo<3