FOUR

"YOU'RE NOT SEWING BUTTONS IN MY EYES"

"You like it here, don't you, Coraline?"  the other mother asked as they entered the house after a show made by her neighbours "Uh-huh." she shortly answered and looked behind her to see the other Wybie "Good night, Wybie."

" You could stay here forever if you want to." the other mothers starts coraline's eyes lit up at the thought "Really? Sure." the buttoned eyed women nods and the other father continues the sentence "We'll sing and play games, and Mother will cook your favorite meals." he says cheery  as Coraline gets comfortable in her seat.

"There's one tiny little thing we need to do." the blacked hair women starts "What's that?" coraline was dying to know it,she was very well known as a curious cat...not like puss but you know "Well, it's a surprise. For you, our little doll." her mother finishes laying down the blue and red striped box infront of the girl.

Curious Coraline opens it with a smile but once she sees the things inside it it fades "Black is traditional. But if you'd prefer pink or vermillion or chartreuse... Though you might make me jealous." The other mothers says tapping her own buttons at this Coraline looks at them both horrified.

"No way! You're not sewing buttons in my eyes!" she says terrifed while putting both her hand on her eyes making sure they are there "But we need a "yes" if you want to stay here."

"You're gonna stay here forever"

Coraline wakes up with a gasp and starts screaming as she feels hand grab her but stops as she hears Klaus's voice,"Love it's okay,you're okay" he calms her down hugging her and rubbing her hair

Coraline wakes up with a gasp and starts screaming as she feels hand grab her but stops as she hears Klaus's voice,"Love it's okay,you're okay" he calms her down hugging her and rubbing her hair. Coraline starts sobbing which made the hybrid's heart clench,he hated seeing her like this.

If Coraline dosen't kill that witch that
led her to having a time life trauma then he will. He then remembered something,so he slowly starts pulling away cleaning the tears from the girl infront of him. "This is for you,love".

Coraline stares at the box flashbacks of buttons being inside it,she hesitantly grabs the box and opens it. She stares in awe as she sees her dragonfly clip but filled with thousands of diamonds,she then changes her gaze to Klaus.

"Thank you,I love it" she hugs him and pulls away she hesitantly leans closer and klaus stare moves from coraline's ocean eyes to her pink lips,coraline seeing it leans in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Wybie bursts into the girl's room. "OH- YOU TWO WERE GONNA KISS"

"WYBIE!" she screams