𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Coraline Jones was always different among people she was always curious and adventurous but as the saying became true the curiosity killed the cat but Coraline new to be careful with it,

After what happened at The Pink Palace Coraline could not sleep anymore knowing that the little door in her home led to another world where she almost lost her soul to the Beldam.

So Today the day where she was leaving her home at The Pink Palace and move towards some place called Mystic Falls she couldn't leave the place before saying goodbye to her best friend and old First Love Wybie,Wybie Lovat and of course she would miss her neighbours Ms Spink and Forcible as well as Mr Bobinski and his incredibly talent muscats but she would miss more Wybie's Grandma MsLovat, after Coraline telling her what happened back at The Pink Palace she had to,she had to tell her what happened to her beloved twin sister and why she never came back to her parents and twin sisters arms.

But what she was on easy about was if she could ever have time again to visit Oregon and lets not forget moving into a new place you don't have an idea about or the people living in it ,it made everything clear to Coraline it would be difficult to make friends and get to now the school.

And Coraline had no idea she would be entering into the Unknown and Mystery of the Town.

She was just re-entering danger .