THREE

Coraline had the TV on as she would her in more detail about the disappearance around the town,she would make sure to get even the littlest detail noted on her notebook

Coraline had the TV on as she would her in more detail about the disappearance around the town,she would make sure to get even the littlest detail noted on her notebook .

She still is in shook as she just realized she will face her past again,but this time its worse as she had been moving quite fast as in eating childrens soul and convising them to sew there eyes,Coraline was horrorified by the statement ,she isnt going to lie

She was so Terrified

To relive her childhood experience

As well as some nights she couldn't sleep for months until her 14 Birthday the nightmares started to fade away bit by bit but those moments will always leave a scratch in her brain.

She would Dream of Puppies and great Times with her old friends she had before moving onto The Pink Palace.

Lets not forget the moment Wybie and Herself started to see each other as more than Friends,but it didnt last that long as they only agreed to be Friends,Best Friends .

Wybie would always Trust Corlaine after that night with the encounter of the Metalic Hand of the Other Mother.

And Coraline would just wish she could have seen this sooner and maybe those Kids would still be alive.

Coraline through years would always find a way to put the fault onto her shoulders.

And This Time she was so Sure this was More than a Fault to Blame on.

She could even think those life taken from young and pure innocent sweet children was all her fault.

As the TV then was turned off by Coraline pushing the power button,she was a bit glad she could get alot of Details and Information.

She then went upstairs towards her room,but before changing onto her pijamas,She had to send a message to her parents saying that she was home ready to fall asleep Safe and Sound but Terrifed more cases would happen at that exact Night.

Or that the Witch would find another Target to haunt and trick.

How Right was she...

But this time was different as the Beldam choose a teenager ..one in specific

Caroline