SIX

"TIK TOK,CORALINE,TIK TOK"

A New face showed up at Mystic Falls,unaware of the dangers lurcking in the shadows.

Wybie Lovat

A Sweet teenage boy that was part of Coraline's  whole life,he came to surprise her and tell her he knew what was happening.

But he had no clue about the supernatural beings living right under his nose.

Vampires

Witches

Werewolves

He came as fast as posible,after hearing Coraline had an accident and when she fell into the ground her head did hit the concrete pretty hard,she then ended up  in a small coma.

That did made Wybie panic that asked for her grandma's permission to go and check on his ex girlfriend he still loves .

Ms Lovat ,knowing the huge amount of love his grandson had for the blue haired girl gave him the chance to go see how she was doing,she did knew something was wrong at Mystic Falls.

After she kept checking to see if the little door was still close after all this years,she did feel something wromg like if there was no more magic behind that door and that just made her uneasy.

She knew her grandson had to go and protect Coraline after all she would be more attacked than ever if the Beldam knew where she was.

Wybie soon came across with Coraline's Home,and as always knocked on the door,and he was nothingless but shoked to see an unknown face

A pretty Blonde with vibrant blue eyes.

"Hello,can i help you?",Wybie soon came out of his small daze and he nodded before clearing his throat,"I-i came to check on Coraline".

And as fast as he said those words a new face came into the door,a tall man with blonde hair and curls with turqouise type of color in eyes.

"You came looking for Coraline?",his british accent came out asking the unknown brown curled hair teenager he was seeing at the front of Coraline's door step,Wybie nodded before speakimg again.

"I'm Wyborn Lovat, but my friends call me Wybie",he introduced himself to them,"I am Coraline's..." Wybie paused for a second not knowing to say ex boyfriend or Best Friend but his words csme out without thinking,he was indeed nervous and a bit scared by the british man's gaze.

"I'm her boyfriend"

And let's just say that made Klaus angry and jealous and without thinking he closed the door on the curled hair boys face and left upstairs to check on Coraline.

He could still hear the conversation Caroline was doind with Wybie.

"You should check out Mystic falls and when she wakes up or she is better,i'll tell her you stopped by and she can call you",Caroline's sweet cheered voice could be heared and he also could faintly hear Wyborn's voice "I will,thank you".

Klaus was indeed Jealous and Mad.

Coraline woke up quickly with her eyes wide open and a soft gasp came out of her plump lips,by the look of her surroundings she would guess she was at her old home

Coraline woke up quickly with her eyes wide open and a soft gasp came out of her plump lips,by the look of her surroundings she would guess she was at her old home..but HOW?,she saw then saw something slightly moving infront of the bed ,she grabbed her courage and looked infront of  her and she was beyond scared,the Beldam was right infront of her,"Tik tok,Coraline,tik tok".

Coraline woke up with a gasp and all sweaty,she could feel her heart was going to come out of her chest at any minute,she could make put a blurred figure quickly arrive at her side,it was Klaus.

"How are you feeling,love?",before Coraline could answer his question he asked another one,"Are you okay ?",he asked her and Coraline nodded "Does...Does it make me weak saying       i'm scared ?" ,her voice came out all raspy 

"No,infact it  makes you human,Love" Klaus and Coraline stayed looking to each others eyes,until a high pitched voice made them both snap back to reality.

"OH MY GOD,CORALINE!,Are you ok? Does you're body hurt ?,Can you talk?,Walk?" Caroline's worry was written all over her face making Coraline chuckle,"Yeah,i'm fine Care,Thank you",as Care heared her best friend tell her she was okay and there was nothing to worry about her,she soon remembered who came asking for her.

"Oh,also before i forget to tell you,you're boyfriend came asking for you," Coraline could just look at her best friend with confusion,she didn't have a boyfriends ,"Care,i don't have one to start with" and lets just say that made Klaus relax a bit..well alot.

"you don't,then who was the curly hot guy earlier" Care asked more confused than ever,and that's when the blue haired girl realized who the Forbes was talking about and she then started laughing making both blondes to look at her with a frown and two faces filled with confusion.

"Now i know who came,that was my ex-boyfriend/best friend since childhood,Wybie",he came to help she thought to her self as she remembered the promise her beloved former boyfriend and now best friend made to her back then when they were both just a couple of in love teenagers.

And those 15 words changed the feeling on the hybrid's chest and was more joyful at knowing he still had a chance with the  blue beautiful haired girl ,where he would always get lost on her blue eyes that where a bit ocean like.

And he was scared to admit he cared deeply for her.

As he would always say...

Love is a Vampires greatest weakness

But..

It could also be its strenght.