TWO

"Time Travel"

"Time Travel"

2 years ago 

"Wybie, do you ever think what would have happened if you weren't there?", Coraline asks her best friend as she throws small rocks into the ground seeing it smush with the mud it would constantly be made by the rain. Wyborn looked to the right seeing the now long hair of  Coraline, "Not really I'm just glad I came in time".

She gives him a small smile as puss starts purring into her yellow coat ", Coraline dear there is someone I would like you to meet", Ms. Spink's voice was heard she then looks at Wybie with pity, he was gonna leave for two weeks to some summer camp. "Don't forget to text me, okay?", she tells him before kissing his cheek and leave towards her neighbour's doorstep.

"This my dear is James an old friend of mine" , April Spink tells Coraline as she presents a tall skinny, guy that had a weird way of dressing. "He will tell you, about going back in time", She says normally. Coraline's head immediately went to his figure and arches an eyebrow in confusion not believing a thing such as time travelling.

"What do you mean, by 'going back in time' ", Coraline asks as she quotes with her hands to what Ms Spink had mentioned before, "You might not believe it, Coraline but such thing as that does exist", James tells the blue-haired girl."In fact, I sense that near your future you will have to experience it yourself."

"My Future self? Time travelling?", Coraline asks in disbelief, she was beyond confused but if supernatural exists why can't time travel exist as well?. "Yes Coraline, you will be time travelling way back in time", James says with a mysterious glint in his eyes.

"And you will have to help my family"

A/N: So this is extremely short but it gives you lots of hints for, guess what?  To this book's sequel and yes it is with Coraline, so what do you think it might be?  Time travelling?  and this James guy?

A/N: So this is extremely short but it gives you lots of hints for, guess what?  To this book's sequel and yes it is with Coraline, so what do you think it might be?  Time travelling?  and this James guy?..also comment your ideas on what might the sequel be about.

LOVE YOU!!!