FIVE

"MEMORIES"

"MEMORIES"

3 years ago

"Coraline do you think that your parents will remember what happened to them?",Wybie asked as he was hanging out with his girlfriend and they both where happy holding hands.

"Hopefully not,i'm just happy and glad she won't come out again and she wont get the chance to get her dirty hands on any other kid" a 15 year old Coraline answered her 1 year older boyfriend as they both got to the garden outside Coraline's home.

Wybie could just nod at her response finding he agrees on that thought,"I'm never gonna let anything like that ever happen to you,Coraline and that babe,that's a promise",Coraline could only look up at his taller figure and start playing with his brown golden curls with a slight smile on her face.

"i love you,Wybie Lovat,i hope you know that",Coraline announces their first i love you as she pecks him on the lips and enters her home with a huge smile on her face and reddish cheeks, living a schoked Wybie behind the front door.

She checks to see if her Mom and Dad are home that has been her rutine everytime she gets home still paranoid of her parents kidnap.

Coraline passes her dad's office but her eye caught something inside,so she slowly goes backwards and her head went into the direction of the room entrance she then gets inside as she sees something written on the computer .

"We are at Spink and Forcible 's place don't stay up late sweetie,love dad and mom"

Coraline let's a sigh of relief fall out of her mouth as she know her parents are safe and sound,she then quickly goes up the stairs and opens her room door.

Coraline giggles once she enters her room,meeting a pair of dark blue eyes where the light of the moon outside her window reflected onto his cute big large eyes and black fluffy furr.

She grabs her cat friend off of her body that was laying on the floor as the cat had launched onto her while arriving,"Look at us being friends,puss" Coraline chuckles,"who would have thought about that 2 years ago" she teases knowing pretty well he could understand her and full knowing he had the power to talk.

But only on the other world....

With the

Beldam

Coraline shaked her head keeping those memories locked up onto the back of her mind.Because everytime she would rememeber she would see black buttoned eyes metallic legs and needled hands and the ghost children after all she had a terrifying past.

As she would also remember what the Beldam once said to her.

"You're wrong Coraline they aren't there." the beldam said as she opened the little door that could lead Coraline and puss back to her world.

"Now,you're gonna stay here forever",the other mother  said while having a needle with thread on her hands.

4 years ago

Coraline was at Spink and Forcable's home as both ladies where getting some kinda of witch thingy they where about to do with the blue 14 haired girl.

"Alright Caroline,here is your jasmine tea, i'm sorry i couldn't get you your chai tea as Miriam here wouldn't let me ",Ms Spink told Coraline what happened with her tea,Coraline just nodded with a smile in her face not even bothering correcting Ms Spink about her error at saying her name.

"Its alright,Ms Spink im sure Ms Forcible enjoys her Jasmie Tea"Coraline slighty laughs making April Spink join her.

"Miriam is indeed after all blind,more blind than a mole as in animal itself"April than started  chit chating with Coraline about her and Ms Forcible's lastest shows.

"Here are the things",Ms Forcible came inside the room with some type of wooden tray that had this weird plant or herb and some old dusty books and another one of those old candy bowls they gave Coraline 2 years ago.

"What is that ,Ms Forcible ?",Coraline's curiosty came out once again not knowing this exact herb would help her later on in life along with those type of book and the item that old candy bowl contained.

"Vervain"